G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

by Globo

Show product variants as color swatch or image swatch

B2Klab

First of all, the app is awesome, and second, their support is OUTSTANDING. They were able to help me fix a small bug and then modify the app to fit the needs of my store. Highly recommend this app and the team behind it!

探索戶外 OUTDOOR ADVENTURE

I love this app, I had meet some problem, it bother me,and the team solve my problem quickly, thank you!

camaras-espias.com

The app is great, and the support is excelent :)
Thanks you for your help for email I am very happy with your excelent service.

Motherfigure

App looks and works great. Had one minor issue with something with my theme, but the support team helped fix it right away.

Rakun.kids

Its really a great app, only matched by their stellar support, I had a issues with a feature I needed and they fixed it for me in just a couple of hours, really thank you for all your support!!!

cozydeliver

I highly recommend this app! Emma helped me communicate with their team with some customized request. Now I can select a specified color swatch and only shows the corresponding thumbnails with mobile view also.

German Girl in America

I highly recommend this App for adding swatches to your shop. Especially the support is something special for a free app. Thanks again Emma for your help!

Bestpickjewelry

I had an issue with the app, but emma from support helped me out with it. This app is great and so is the staff that is running it.

Print & Paw

Seems to work perfectly, have great features and it's free. Easy to recommend. Legitimately seems to be better than the last paid ones I tried. Tested using the Narrative theme.

Pulverreich

Works great for us using the Debut theme. Had a minor issue regarding page speed which was addressed within 24h. Excellent service!