G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

by Globo

Show product variants as color swatch or image swatch

Cool Trends

Beautiful app and works greatly. It's nice that you can choose custom swatches per product. Contacted support for an issue and got it fixed right away.

Do Rámu

App worked great on the first try and looks modern. After I added some more apps there was a colision and one function stopped working. Team helped fast with relevant adjustment and I'm overall very satisfied.

Real Truth Clothing

The app definitely improves the visuals of your product page. It worked very well. For some reason it didn’t work that well in the test side (maybe my browser) but Emma from support helped clarify that is was working and even showed video proof! I went ahead and installed it on my live site and it worked great! I noticed that sometimes the page doesn’t load all your product images right away but clicking onto another option seems to restore it - again possibly a theme issue. Regardless, well done guys - thank you for your help! God bless -RealTruthClothing.com

Super Buyer

They did very great job, everytime they response in 24 hours. Help us solved all requirement even I use third party theme.

SANA'S

I really like this app & also the support team is awesome for quick response to your queries & resolved your issues very fast. Thanks, Emma.

theweavingroom

I loved that I didn't have to upload each swatch image separately like in other apps, it just automatically used the variation images that I had already uploaded. So it saved me so much time. I had issues with how it was displaying but the support team fixed it within 24 hours and added a couple of extra customizations that I needed. They were great! I have used a few of their apps and I think they are a great company to work with.

A Deal Each Week

I needed a larger swatch size than their "large" size & support helped me out right away. This app was a good replacement for an app Shopify removed from the app store.

Vintlisportswear

Very fast customer support. Highly recommend this app and really it is amazing and it is free now. so good

Gadgetinis

Looks Great! Support Team Solved Safari compatibility and some bugs at home and collection Pages. Always within 24 hours. Recommend this APP, because it's a great improvement to your store for FREE

Storm Dancewear

Great app with excellent quick/helpful support when we had a query. Love the look on our pages. Recommended for any eCommerce site using colour options.