G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

G:Variant Image + Color Swatch | Reviews

by Globo

Show product variants as color swatch or image swatch

Korali Handmade

Great app, excellent customer support. I had a few issues that needed tweaking and the support were happy to help, all within 24 hours.

Blegendx

Awesome app with great customer service. And the best is that it is free. It helps a lot to improve the website's stetic

Belly Bottle

Really amazing app and amazing support person... I used this app and it was working perfectly... but has little issue with my theme.. i send a request to their support person and they helped me to solve that issue.. Easy to communicate with them .. Thanks GVariant Team :)

Moj stol

This app is great and easy to use. Their support team is amazing! I was having some problems with how app displayed swatches and they fixed it within 24 hours. I recommend it!

F The Humans

Great and app and amazing support team, helped me integrate the app with pagefly and it works amazingly!

WealthTube - We Build High Quality Youtube Channels!

Great app! Support is amazing! I needed help help with the app and the support was super fast and very kind! :) Thank you so much!

Cool Trends

Beautiful app and works greatly. It's nice that you can choose custom swatches per product. Contacted support for an issue and got it fixed right away.

Do Rámu

App worked great on the first try and looks modern. After I added some more apps there was a colision and one function stopped working. Team helped fast with relevant adjustment and I'm overall very satisfied.

Real Truth Clothing

The app definitely improves the visuals of your product page. It worked very well. For some reason it didn’t work that well in the test side (maybe my browser) but Emma from support helped clarify that is was working and even showed video proof! I went ahead and installed it on my live site and it worked great! I noticed that sometimes the page doesn’t load all your product images right away but clicking onto another option seems to restore it - again possibly a theme issue. Regardless, well done guys - thank you for your help! God bless -RealTruthClothing.com

Super Buyer

They did very great job, everytime they response in 24 hours. Help us solved all requirement even I use third party theme.