Reviews (962)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and features like color swatches and variant images that enhance product pages. They value the customization options and ADA compliance. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. The app is considered affordable and offers good value.

May 28, 2023

Great job, Just what i needed, the problem where fixed immediately, the communication where on time (fast reaction).

Twinkling Necklace
Netherlands
January 6, 2023

Its a very good app, I was facing an issue , but support team and developer team was really very good and they resolved issue - its perfectly working - Cheers

By Fabrizio Design
May 10, 2023

I am impressed with the help I got from the developer. Thanks for your support and quick response.

TaanUniforms
June 16, 2022

This app is amazing and the support is so great! It's exactly what I was looking for my store. I highly recommend it.

Sonic Brush®
Poland
May 13, 2022

This app is perfect for our store. It replaces the default dropdown list with buttons and the technical support to make small changes was very quick and efficient, highly recommend.

PMD Magnetics
June 27, 2022

WOW email them in the weekend, got an email back on Sunday!!
2 hours later they fix it!!! The best customer service i ever got ! Amazing !

QualityPerfection
February 9, 2023

Love the app style , easy to use, every step is clear. I love my theme after installing the app, I am lucky switching to it after having bad experiences with other app. Excellent support ready to help ASAP.
Highly recommended

Folmoda.com
Jordan
March 20, 2021

Super easy to use and they were super helpful when we need some help. We. gave them access and they fixed the problem in less than 24 hours!

TANO WRKS
June 6, 2023

I really apperciate builders of this app and support team for their help to solve my issue; they have provided all essential items I've needed all for free. I also expected them to answer me after some days, but they responded as soon as possible and solve my issue within less than a day.

Skagit Store
Austria
June 15, 2021

Please don't install this app. this will ruin your entire theme. many positive comments are from scammers and also because of free app. there are many other free and paid color swatch apps. please don't use it. especially if you are using a premium theme. *BEWARE*

Girly Lavender