Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

SHOO-FOO, the softness of bamboo

that was truly easy to setup...we are now ready to give Goaff a try and grow a network of affiliates!

Greenway's Car Care Products

would not function properly. kept stating error. used many browsers and still not functioning properly.

November 16, 2019

Hi Rich

Was the issue resolved ?

Simpson Shop®

Très bonne application, 20 euros pour des services qui dans le marché actuel sont à 60/80/100 euros mensuel. RAS

Gladiator Gym Gear

This has been the easiest app to use and keeps my ambassador program going smooth. Def recommend to anyone needing a affiliate marketing program. I have added to both my shopify stores!

Globe Wanderlust

J'adore c'est efficace, ergonomique et pratique! C'est également facile d'utilisation et d'accès !

ADN STUDIOS

Great application, and very responsive and understandable customer service, frankly everything is perfect!

Rest Day

The setup and features are so easy to configure - we were up and running within a few minutes! I am using the free version, but the upgrade will make sense for us once we've added some more affiliates and see it taking off. Exciting!

OPTIVEN

This app has really throttled my shop and is leading potential customers to our products in much greater numbers than before. Our customers are excited about becoming partners. The Goaffpro customer service is top-notch making this app my favourite on Shopify.

Halo2go

LOVE THIS APP! Support is fantastic. The founder responds at all hours and is there hands on. This app ROCKS!

Grateful Glass

I just started using this app to get my affiliate program off the ground. Anuj has been very helpful and responsive in answering all of my questions. The app is easy to setup and customize to your liking. You can track affiliate sales by coupon code, url link which can be customized, and even QR code. No limits on the number of affiliates you can have or number of sales! The premium version is well worth it imo as it allows you to incorporate your own domain into the affiliate signup page, login, and portal pages - making it look like it is seamlessly part of your website. I look forward to building my partner network and seeing where it goes!