Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Tupperware Israel

It is very easy to use, highly customizable and the support team is great and quick to provide support

NiTrideDesign

GoAffPro is an amazing app to use if you want to setup affiliate marketing for your online store. They have a very popular service with affiliates ready to promote your store instantly. I setup affiliate marketing for my store and had many people sign up to promote my store, before I had even opened my store to the public. The GoAffPro team are also extremely supportive and helpful. I had a huge problem to solve where I was unable to set up my affiliate commissions quickly in bulk, and asked for some easy way to complete this in bulk (through a CSV file upload) as an example. Anuj was very supportive and understood my needs really well. He had the team develop a new feature for their app just to support my needs, and solve this issue for others in the future. They were very quick at developing this feature, and the feature worked perfectly with no issues. This shows how good the Goaffpro team are at evolving and improving their app. They are extremely good at solving peoples issues and further using this information to improve their app and service. Fantastic app, highly recommend.

Oh Happy Abby

I have this app for a couple of months now and it’s been amazing for me and my ambassador, I had an issue this week because I changed the discount code for my customers, I didn’t understand that so I contact their customer service and they answered in few minutes my email … and helped me a tons. Super happy!

round21

This app gave affiliates access to my store that on a gated, locked page that caused thousands of dollars in losses.

July 29, 2021

Are you for real @Round21 ??

You installed the app on 28th January 2021. This was an explicit action. Apps just don't get installed on any store.

There is "locking" in the app, you can access the app from Shopify Admin panel -> Apps page.

Then you had explicitly set the app to automatically generate 15% discount codes for the affiliates. You had a few signups where the affiliates got the discount codes as set by you.

The affiliates then sent you customers, the customers used the discount code to make the purchase. Of course this is what was supposed to happen.

Once you removed the app, the discount codes were invalidated and no longer can be used.

In any case, if you don't want the customers sent by the affiliates, just cancel those orders.

Not only you are not paying the affiliates their earned commissions, it is unbelievable that you are angry because you got the sales. Wow!

My Little Necklace

Great app! Super easy to use and manage your affilates and ambassadors. The team is always there to help!

Pinlife 品生活

The team is fantastic. Very good service and support. They quickly roll out the feature I need and fix issues in a very short period of time. I am very happy with the service.

Daily Deals Wonder

I love this app. There are so many features in this app. Wonderful support from Anuj and their team. If you have not been using their paid version then you are missing out big time. Upgrade right away to unlock all their features.

Original Hippie®

The app is great and support is awesome! I found a YouTube video that gave great details in setting it up and explaining every part of the set up too! Kindness Is Kool,
Dean Stockton
Original Hippie

Cafe Emporos

Excellent customer service and easy to set up. Every time I e-mail them with a question they get back to me very soon. Thank you!

Freedom Phone

The best affiliate software I've ever used. Incredible quick support. Would hugely recommend to anybody. Lifesavers!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 137 138