Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Simply Strained

This does basically everything I wanted out of an affiliate marketing app. I have just downloaded and set it up at this point so just know that my review is based off of just that so far

Weeb Woonderland

A quick, easy tutorial that helps set up the affiliate program for your site, and it was all free for the basic setup, too

Saved By Lace

Just used the app yesterday and it was seamless. So far it has surpass my expectations . Will update more. Thank you!

Soft like me

I rated too soon. Unhelpful support and inconsistent terms. It counts for one sale but not another. No way to reverse errors. *While we are talking in email, none of this has answered my confusion at the inconsistency applied between orders. I wish this was addressed with me instead of asking me to respond publicly in a review and still not understanding the root issue.

April 19, 2021

CTO of Goaffpro here. I cannot actually understand where the issue is as far as the app is concerned. Please help me out so we can help each other

As per the sent screenshots. You have set to
1. Give commission only for new customers (in the Settings page)
2. You have NOT checked the "Disable commission for self referral" OR "Disable commission for other affiliates" referral in the Settings page
3. You have NOT added the PARTNERS as the personal coupon to the affiliate

So, the rules of an affiliate getting a commission for the sale are
1. The customer should be a NEW customer
2. The customer should use the affiliate's link OR the affiliate's coupon code for placing the order

Now, in the order #1041, both the rules are satisfied.
i.e. the customer IS a new customer AND they used the affiliate's link to place the order.

As a technical person yourself, you can understand writing something in the terms and conditions or verbally mentioning this to the affiliate will not actually tell the app anything. You will have to set the appropriate settings there as well. For this reason, we have an exhausting documentation here
and tons of videos here

(Just like you cannot just write something in the terms and conditions in your shopify store terms page, you actually have to set the rules/prices/charges/taxations etc in shopify as well)

Though as far as I checked, nothing like this was stated in your signup page terms or the actual terms and conditions page. i.e. It is nowhere stated that they will NOT receive commission for personal orders.

Simply put, you just had to add the coupon PARTNERS as their personal coupon AND optionally Tick the "Disable commission for self referral" in the Settings -> General Settings tab and the sale would not have given the affiliate any commission

With regards to your second query, If you notice there is a "Also create in store" checkbox in the popup. This option works with the automatic personal coupons in the Coupons page. So if you have set the "Automatic Personal coupons" in the Coupons page -> the app will create/manage the personal codes. OR you can simply just UNCHECK the "Also create in store" option and assign the code to the affiliate yourself.

To inform your affiliates that they will NOT receive commission for their personal orders or for usage of personal coupon code, you can use the options below
1. Send them email telling them of change of policies of the program (Use the Bulk Mail option in the sidebar)
2. Write the appropriate terms in the Signup page, see screenshot below
3. For existing affiliates, you can also write this in their dashboard via Look & Feel -> Affiliate Dashboard tab -> Extras instructions section

Finally, I personally apologize for any troubles this may have caused.

Hoping for a fruitful discussion so we can maintain the cordial relations and grow together. Your success is our success.

Mission First Coffee

Highly highly recommend it. Solved so many issues out of the box for free. Couldn't ask for a better service. Will probably upgrade to a paid subscription soon, but isn't neccesary.

Zest of Life

Very easy to use and set up. The instruction were easy to follow and it worked as described. I love it.

Skilfuel

It would be nice to have the ability to embed a signup form in our site instead of making our affiliates take an extra step in going to another site.

Vitali-Chi - Here To Heal

This is a very good system indeed and the support is second to none. The app does most things out of the box and if you want a red ribbon, instead of purple, they can change it for you. Highly recommended (but not to our competitors :).

Hoff & Pepper

Wow this is impressive! Very happy with this but just starting out. Incredibly easy to setup and so fare so good.

Citybags

It is easy to integrate and to start using it immediately, great option for any affiliate program you plan on starting.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 124 125