GOAFFPRO ‑ Affiliate Marketing

GOAFFPRO ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 18, 2023

GoAffPro is an awesome app and has amazing customer support! 10/10. You can even edit the legal documents to fit your county/ state regulations!

Pura
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 12, 2023

Love this app, it does everything we need! The support is timely also! I can't recommend using this for your affiliate program enough.

Conners Clinic
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 12, 2023

The price and the service is unbeatable !! The functions are amazing. We took a while to understand but the support helped in every situation !
thank you so much!

VAAM SPORT
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 11, 2023

This app is a scam artists dream, we have had a successful 3,000 affiliates sign up, zero actual customers have made any sales, all the affiliates signing up are using some type of coupon code advertising on coupon sites, which is prohibited in the terms and conditions. I do not think it is GO AFF PROS goal, but it is a tool for scammers to profit off.

Murphy Door, Inc.
Time spent using app: 8 months
GoAffPro replied January 11, 2023

Hi Spencer

As you have rightly said, this is certainly not our goal and we have many options which you can set
1. Collect more information from affiliates when they are signing up. You can add additional fields in the signup page (like Instagram handle, website, Facebook page etc.) in your signup page. Now the affiliates signing up on your program would be required to fill up that information from where you can verify the identity of the affiliate
2. Once verified you can Approve only the accounts that you want to work with
3. You can also choose to not give a coupon code to affiliates and have the discount (if you want to give your affiliates customers a discount) apply on their link. So the affiliates don’t have a code to but they are required to send you customers via their link in order for their customers to get a discount
4. You can also turn off the marketplace option. That will delist your program from different affiliate directories across the internet and make it more private.
5. You can also choose which conversion modes are active. I.e disable coupon code based tracking and only have referral link based tracking active
etc.

In the end, goaffpro, like shopify is a tool. How you use it can make all the difference

Hope these suggestions help. If you have any questions do get in touch

Anuj
CTO @ Goaffpro

January 11, 2023

This tool is so useful and helpful. And the service is amazing! The goaffpro support always give me the solution in time. thank you so much.

Beiens
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 9, 2023

the customer service was helpful, detailed and fast, probably reach them out on messenger they are faster than twitter, good app

Quotespeaky
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 6, 2023

This service is amazing for my multivendor print on demand store. The features are highly customizable and makes your brand appear very professional. Customer service rep Rohan was also great and fast to help with issues.

The Print Champs
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 3, 2023

This is exactly what we needed to help with our affiliate marketing, personal codes for content creators and related entities work very well, personalized dashboard, payout options and even personal discounts that are different is awesome.

Danireon Cards & Games
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 2, 2023

I've been working with GoAffPro for quite some time now, and I am very pleased with their services. They have been supportive throughout this journey and have provided great customer service. Their user-friendly platform has been a great help in making the process easier and more efficient. Plus, the wide range of features and tools they have to offer are really helpful in helping me get the most out of my affiliate program. All in all, working with GoAffPro has been a great experience and I am very satisfied.

Minihomy
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 30, 2022

Very easy to use, works very well. I tried other affiliation apps and this one really fits our company needs.

AKO Massage gun