Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

oraperte

Posso dire che per la versione gratuita ha tante utili funzionalità. La guida iniziale è molto intuitiva e già quella potrebbe bastare per creare una cerchia di affiliati. Andando più a fondo può essere personalizzata a piacere. Sono solo pochi giorni che la uso e senza nemmeno pubblicizzarla, già ho avuto delle iscrizioni. Non sembra male, anzi, la consiglio vivamente. Ottima app.

La boutique des soignants

Fastly installed, well explained, it looks a really good app, let see what happens next :) I appreciated the explanations

Rooted Swim

Pretty sweet for a free feature! I have only set up so far and done some test accounts. I am nervous about some of the more technical ends such as payouts and taxes with the free version but I am excited to have this to start!

Clementine Creative

I'm so impressed with this app! It was easy to setup, looks professional, and all of that for free too! The affiliate centre looks great and is just what I was looking for. Highly recommended!

Brillantes de nature

L'installation est facile. Tout semble bien fonctionner après avoir effectuer les tests d'usage. Bien hâte d'annoncer le tout à mes clientes.

Baby Head Safe

LOVE This APP, it so easy to set up. THANK Goodness, I finally have an Affiliate Program that's easy to Run. Much Appreciated!!!

CityTurtles

Beautiful platform and easy to use for both affiliates and shop owner! It has everything I wanted and looked for in an affiliate platform. Highly recommend!

Aquarian Sun

Perfect app for affiliate campaigns. I like the pay out options including Venmo, PayPal, CashApp, and even Direct a deposit.

Moondog Labs

We've seen consistent sales growth with this app. Easy to use, clear analytics, quick payouts to affiliate. Highly recommend!

NEVESSE

This app has been extremely helpful for my start-up business with being a staple in my marketing. Highly recommend.