Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Baby Leap Store

So far so good- Really easy to use and the setup process was straightforward. Looking forward to getting some affiliates on board!

Guay Colombia

Just awesome, it is very simple and easy to set up, very intuitive. thanks for the free version. that's all I have to say.

Look-fly.ca

Really good app so far the best affiliate one there is no other affiliate app that can test this one they did a really goos job its easy to setup good job guys keep up the good work

CyberDealsExpress

Awesome! This app is exactly what I was looking for to allow me to keep track of affiliates and their referral earning & also give them control to keep track of their own earns and referrals! It has an auto pop up to customers available at check out so that they can share the savings along to their friends. Thank you!

Mom’s Love Rub

This is a great app for affiliate marketing. I am using the paid plan but it offers a lot of great customization, which has allowed me to match the theme and design of my original store. I had troubles getting the url redirected on my own so I reached out to support and they were not only incredibly helpful but also responded very quickly. I have reached out to their support multiple times and got a consistently great experience, which is one of the main reasons I have continued to use this app. :) Thank you!

petdraw

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to set up and easy to share among my affiliates. Highly recommend

FUTAKO ONLINE

I really like this app! The setup is so easy. I think this app is the best option. I am sure it will help us grow our business.

Ear Based Beats

Simple and straightforward. Perfect for an old fart like me. I can't think of anything I would change.

pringcosmetic

it have some problem , When press setting don't show anything ,try to order The balance is not shown. I think it's not perfect.

Jessica Wellness Shop

awesome!!! the first entrance is super amazing and the referral page is super easy to use really amazing