GOAFFPRO ‑ Affiliate Marketing , 1,663 reviews

4.8
January 6, 2023

This service is amazing for my multivendor print on demand store. The features are highly customizable and makes your brand appear very professional. Customer service rep Rohan was also great and fast to help with issues.

The Print Champs
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 3, 2023

This is exactly what we needed to help with our affiliate marketing, personal codes for content creators and related entities work very well, personalized dashboard, payout options and even personal discounts that are different is awesome.

Danireon Cards & Games
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 2, 2023

I've been working with GoAffPro for quite some time now, and I am very pleased with their services. They have been supportive throughout this journey and have provided great customer service. Their user-friendly platform has been a great help in making the process easier and more efficient. Plus, the wide range of features and tools they have to offer are really helpful in helping me get the most out of my affiliate program. All in all, working with GoAffPro has been a great experience and I am very satisfied.

Minihomy
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 30, 2022

Very easy to use, works very well. I tried other affiliation apps and this one really fits our company needs.

AKO Massage gun
France
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
December 29, 2022

Amazing app to use if you're looking to add an affiliate program or mlm to your website. Customer service is top notch, helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend.

Carolina Country Bling
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 28, 2022

We've loved working with Goaffpro - great program, tons of options to personalize it and when we reached out to support for help they assisted us immediately and had it resolved quickly, as it was an error we made on our side so the program is great, the staff and support is great, thanks so much Goaffpro!

The CosmoGlo
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 28, 2022

I work with Go Aff daily and often have requests around reporting, and how to use certain features. I always get a prompt response and resolution. I’ve had a pleasant experience and definitely recommend for user friendliness, customer service excellence and advanced features we can offer our affiliates!

Stella & Dot
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 27, 2022

Es simplemente una app EXCELENTE!...es una plataforma completisima y super robusta! Me ha facilitado la vida en mis proyectos online.
RECOMENDADISIMA!!

Empanafit
Spain
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 14, 2022

Good app and the customer support was wonderful and helped a lot.
The features in the app are also throughtful

ChinaHobbyLine
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 14, 2022

I just started using the GoAffPro app, and their customer support team has already blown me away! I've opened a few tickets, and they've all been resolved promptly, which is essential when setting it up. I love how simple and customizable the app is. I wish I had found this option sooner!

Naughty Cocktail Parties