Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Icy Princess Boutique

SUPER EASY I LOVE THE TUTORIAL AT THE BEGGINING I LOVE HOW IT LOOKS IT'S GREATTTT THX GUYS SO MUCH!!

maxzol

Thank you very much we look like an amazing app that will help me a lot and I am glad it is free......

Afrocentric Zambia

Really good app.. it's really worth it because many other platforms off less satisfactory standards

NESSACHY

Perfect app to use for affiliates' sales. So much easier and beautifully instructed how to do it. Definitely recommened.

CNQR | Official Website |

All works well, but at 24 december it does not show me the affiliate pannel, what can i do? The rest things are working well

December 24, 2020

Hi

Thanks for your review. Your affiliate portal link (https://cnqr-clothes.goaffpro.com/) is working fine on our end. Can you confirm with us which link are you referring to ?

Thanks and Regards

Alea Inc

No support what so ever. Plainly sad. Emailed them bunch of times and never got an agent to email back.

December 23, 2020

Hi

I don't think you are getting our emails. See the screenshot below of your last query to us and our reply

We are still waiting for your response on this.

Thanks and regards

Full Shine

Good App, help us a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitecrate Shop

Well, that was the fastest and easiest set up in the history of shopify apps. Thank you for making it so easy, the other app I used was very complicated.

SinryAdvice

i love the step to step setup guide , easy to install and great, love it , will use it for awhile to see how it is

Stamina Activewear

Awesome! I'm new to affiliate marketing and they show you how do it step by step!! Set op my affiliate program in seconds, highly recommend!!