Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Fitz+Ro

Very simple to set up with all the information to help!! I am so excited to use this application. Hope it grows our shop

blendoclock

Very user friendly, I tried to use other apps before, some of them quite expensive but it took me forever to complete the set up. This one is very intuitive

R-DOC Aromatherapy

i am trying to generate more sales. had one person sign up overnight and 11 views to webpage. hopefully this really helps grow some sales for my store

WIMAJJ

I love this link so much, it is so easy to setup. I highly recommended it guys, especially new drop shippers. you won't have to deal with any code at all, it is so easy to setup.

Clarke's Fusions

New to this world and they made it so easy to set up and use. No stress. Just easy. It sets everything up for you

Cake for Breakfast Company

I really love this app. The setup was very easy and the customer service is great, I'm using the free version but will upgrade as my affiliate program grows.

PUP eGIFTS

Game changer! I know this will help increase my bottom line, and help me achieve more sales! Thank you!

Tedricks place

This is an update to my last review. Thank you for responding to my review I really do appreciate that. First I was unaware of the mobile app being in beta testing mode if I was aware maybe I could understand more. Second the biggest thing was I was not getting a response every time I left a message except for the automated one that was my biggest problem as I was wondering if there was customer service. Third I really do love the features that your company offers and the functionality of everything including the online app. If the bugs in the online app get s resolved I would definitely return to use your service as i really do like it thanks again for replying to my earlier review.

March 25, 2021

Hi Tedrick

Quick update: Thanks for update.

In the affiliate's portal the affiliates can do everything they can do on the mobile apps and due to affiliate portal being on the web browser, we can push updates faster than on the mobile apps (as mobile app updates have to go through the apple and google's app store's review process).

So in the affiliate portal, the affiliates have some advanced features like Mini store, MLM Network browser, Product Link creator, Advanced analytics etc., and generally most "power" affiliates prefer affiliate portal over mobile apps. Mobile apps are intended for smaller affiliates, who seldom check their performance. And truth be told, you would find 95% of sales from power affiliates.

Regardless, the affiliate portal itself, is responsive and mobile first developed, so it works just as good as any native app
(and in many cases even better, since we don't have to make changes on the fancies of the app store "guardians" - google and apple)

Another BIG BIG disadvantage of mobile apps, is that they CANNOT be launched/customized on a per merchant basis (since that would not only be prohibitively expensive, this would also violate SPAM policy of the respective app stores resulting in insta-ban), and the affiliate portal can actually be complete merchant branded (URL, logo, colors, text, copyright etc.). So if you are planning to run a WHITELABEL affiliate program, affiliate portal is the way to go.

----------

In the mobile app page, it states that the mobile app is in a PREVIEW/BETA stage (and is not ready for prime time). Normally a BETA or PREVIEW stage is where the team collects feedback and fixes bugs etc.

So we are collecting feedback from the merchants to improve it as we go. Your feedback is already forwarded to the tech team and they'll get this fixed in the upcoming updates.

Anyways, we wish you all the success in the world and hope that one day, you'll return back to us :)

(hopefully when the mobile app is out of beta/preview stage)

Thanks and regards

PS. You'll find that none of the competitors even have mobile apps for affiliates

Allout Galaxy

Estoy recien probando la aplicación pero al parecer esta muy buena, hay que investigarla un poco más pero veo que va todo bien.

The HikeHub | The adventure starts here

The tutorial is just amazing. You can start your affiliate program even if you never did it before. Cheers to Goaffpro!