Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Barkley Eyewear

I have tried other affiliate marketing Apps and nothing compares to this in my opinion. It was the only FREE platform with so many features and as my business grows I will upgrade to the premium plan which delivers so much value at an affordable price. Being a small startup this is a must! Customer Support is great and the dashboard is so user friendly, I can't recommend this app more!

www.quantum1CBD.com

Simple integration on to my platform, using the free version at present and will not hesitate to upgrade when the referrals start rolling in..

thegaminghotspot

I was unsure at first but once I installed the app I was very surprised on how easy it is to setup. I only use this for coupon referrals, but the UI in the admin area is great. The developer is very fast at responding to queries. Would highly recommend.

shop the crush

So far it has been awesome. easy to use and customer service has been great. I have not actually launched my affiliate program yet, but so far I have no complaints!

SunWoodTime

I chose this application because it is it which has the best rating, and it is not a coincidence, moreover it is less expensive than the others which do the same thing, the configuration is quite simple and customer service is friendly and responsive despite the time difference between France and India, I recommend

thedreamskin

I've just set up this app and it was very easy to do so. I think it should work well.
And also I like it because has free plan

dona B drawings

I've just set up this app and it was very easy to do so. I'll be using this to pass on corporate charity earnings from referrals now that I can't do corporate sales in person. I think it should work well.

Phoenix Luxuries Ltd.

Easy to understand. Very easy set up process too, with loads of customisable options for individual affiliates as well as group.

FancyPetPortrait

Very useful app for adding affiliate marketing on your own website. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad Clouds

they made this very easy to set up! It really helps out with conversions having people promote your product!