Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

The Willow Boutique

Love love love the directions, helps with everything and how to! Can’t wait to start using the app!

huha

Loving this app so far! I was on an affiliate network before but it became very scammy so I'm really excited to be able to have more control over our own affiliate network using this app!

ElizaYvette Jewelry

I just went through the setup process and it was so easy, just the way I like it! I have gone through app that were way too complex for my busy schedule.

Bitcobie Store

Everything works very very well. That's an amazing app! And the tutorial to do the set up is a 10/10 Congratulations

The Perfect Touch of Home

We have just switched over to goaffpro as it solved a lot of the issues we were having with our previous programme. We love how customisable the affiliate dashboard is and how slick and professional the landing pages and sign up looks. My only request would be for the affiliate page on the admin system to have the ability to sort the affiliates by name, number of orders or total revenue as this would make doing leaderboards much faster but thats only a small thing and you have really solved all the big issues we have had with other systems so thankyou

GS Shopie

i use this app to increase my sales and get more customers to make my store popular across the web.

fixit tech sound & more

Semplicemente perfetta, pannello di controllo facile e intuitivo e app dedicata completa. Consigliatissima!

LIMITLESS BY RAGNAR

Totally awesome product. So easy to use. I recommend this to any one looking for a free and painless to use affiliate program. The integration was seamless.

Click Acquire

Wow. Just wow. Decent price. Such an amazing user friendly dashboard and admin panel. I have installed many and I must say this is the best. I cannot wait to see the future use of this app being updated and progresses more greatly. Thank you guys.

Motion Captur

Great app and the setup tutorial makes it very easy to get started. I researched the top 10 apps and this is the best affiliate app for Shopify!