Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Grateful Glass

I just started using this app to get my affiliate program off the ground. Anuj has been very helpful and responsive in answering all of my questions. The app is easy to setup and customize to your liking. You can track affiliate sales by coupon code, url link which can be customized, and even QR code. No limits on the number of affiliates you can have or number of sales! The premium version is well worth it imo as it allows you to incorporate your own domain into the affiliate signup page, login, and portal pages - making it look like it is seamlessly part of your website. I look forward to building my partner network and seeing where it goes!

The Case Godz

Nice I like like like. Very easy and good. Will forever use this app. Helped out a lot and I like like like

Brushette

Been shopping around for a few apps and GOAFF is doing a great job, offering a bunch of features in the free version. We just upgraded to the paid and are very satisfied with both the integrations (with Klaviyo in our case), the level of customization and the customer support.

Contorture

They're customer service is AMAZING!!!! Honestly, I needed a "fix" and RIGHT AWAY got a reply that worked perfectly. AWESOME!

Fairy Tale Land For Baby's

I used this app and i hope it works , thank you .I will wait some reviews from my affiliates , thank you again

Fluid Arts By Falia

Set up and customization was under 10 minutes! You can be up and running quickly which is very nice.

Home Delights & Gifts

I have only started using this app today, and so far I am more than pleased with it, any issues that have cropped up have speedily been resolved and couldn’t be more helpful! I highly recommend it!

Glamkandyshop

I love how easy this app was to set up! There were no complications so far! Glad I decided to try it

Skull Reaper

Very nice app! Easy to use and quick installation! Would definitely recommend to anyone who want to do affiliation.

Lyndaz

Highly recommend this App, very easy to use with the massive support. A massive thank you to Anuj for all the patience he has and dedication in understanding his client's requirements - is absolutely phenomenal - especially with a newbie like myself. I'm surely adding this app to my next venture. Thank you heaps Anuj!