Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Now That's Personal!

I use this app to help me get more eyes on our website. Grow our revenue. I really like how easy it was to set up. The process for our potential affiliates is real straight forward and easy. It appears , so far, to be easy on our end as well. We only have one Affiliate so far.

TokHouseBr

ótimo muito me agrada facil utilização .ok

www.suplimenteyamamoto.ro

The app is user friendly and I was able to set it up in a few minutes. It also drives you through the testing process so that you make sure everything work fine. It offers both referral links and promo codes to the affiliates.

Islandly Box

This app is VERY user friendly. I was able to set up our company's program in a matter of minutes. I especially like the Marketplace!

Carbon Cartel

Simple, easy to use, love it. Needed a quick referral solution and this app provided me that with no issues whatsoever

NxT-nation

Works so far hope I get some sales lol. Apparently, this gotta be 100 characters so here ya go, also God bless this sh*t free... Where were you before I blew $300 on ads!!

My-Makeup-X

still started hope this is very good i will update my review............................................................................................................................................

Boss Beauty Club

awwesommeeee love it alot and it works. easy to use and make money and promote on social media and such

Bonds Creek Knives

works like a charm, very easy to setup and very convenient for my influencers to register and track their commisions

Shuul Colours

We found the Goaffpro app very good. Easy to setup, edit & customise so it matches our stores brand. Had 1 or 2 questions which the customer service was very quick to respond and with very helpful information. 5 stars