Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Elise Sports

Great set up, easy to use, quick support. This app has everything you need to set up an affiliate program from your shopify store.

1wedding.net

This app was super easy to implement to my store. All affiliates can track their progress and I can give them help to promote. It's a win win process.

PlayTyme

Goaffpro has been SO incredible to use. As a new brand, we didn't have alot of money when we launched in May of this year. So being able to get our affiliate program off the ground for free is huge. ESPECIALLY when the app has so many features that other apps hide behind a paywall.

It's not the prettiest and there are bugs here and there. But overall it has pretty much all the functionality a person could want, including the ability to grab W-9 info directly from the sign up page, which is insanely useful.

After successfully piloting the program for two months, I went ahead and upgraded to the paid plan and I haven't looked back. Very pleased with this application and I hope they keep updating and improving it.

T For Tee

Quick | Fast | Seamless |

Major value for money, if you know how to drive this offer well, starting to see benefits already within less than a day of installing the app.

BioBiz

Simply brilliant! Our team is absolutely satisfied with all the features this app can give you. Thank you!

LEGAZY APPARELS

Works very well and easy to setup even for thoes who are unable to build website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SporToday-make yourself

Super!Super!Super!Super!Super!Super!Super!Super!Super!Super!Super!Super!Super!Super!Super!Super!Super!

Barn & Jones

free app that works wonders. love this app so much! it's amazing. it's the best affiliate app there is

Gamingmerc

Best App Ever I Have used. okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cheeky Daisies

Easy to use application and very clear navigation. Very useful tool to my small growing business. Thank you.