Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Motion Captur

Great app and the setup tutorial makes it very easy to get started. I researched the top 10 apps and this is the best affiliate app for Shopify!

Brainwashed

10/10. Extremely simple and the app literally takes you step-by-step on how it works. Would recommend to anyone.

face-x.store

Very convenient and easy to use the application, I figured it out even if I did not know English well

Zero Waste Refills

THANK YOU DEV TEAM FOR MAKING THIS APP POSSIBLE! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I'm definitely happy with the app! The dev team was able to help with my customization request

Cine-Lite

just got finished with the setup. really easy to follow and get your head around. slick clean and ive got high hopes for this app. time will tell

That Is Sick

amazing!! Such a great app!! Wow - This needs to be 100 characters nothing more to say..............

Yup! My Store!

Great app to show complete portal for affiliate marketing moreover displays company logo which looks like it's my own page. Real time updates.

Busty Lash Bar & Boutique LLC

Great and simple to use. I like the tutorial and how easy I was able to set up my affiliate program with them. I really recommend them.

Mandala Bloom

was very easy and fast to set up. works wonderfully - in this store. I have another store however and the set up in there was not the same guided and easy process. I also have issues in the second store with the app performance in sending new affiliates the welcome email and it wont resend. My last complaint is that there is no chat, so only email communication and it isn't fast, nor have they addressed my email issue, instead telling me to do something that is already done. If I was reviewing on my first store, I would give it a 10 star rating, it's amazing.. But as I have two stores with the app, and the second is not working correctly, with not great tech support, I would give the second 3 stars at best.
*** Updated***
You can actually chat here: https://facebook.com/goaffpro
And they are responsive, and have addressed the issue. It's being escalated to a tech team as it's a funky issue! But for now, there is workarounds in place and it is doing what it should.
I think the facebook chat option should be in the app itself so people know. it's frustrating when you cant chat and have to go to lengths to find that option.

December 10, 2020

Hi

You can live chat with support at our Facebook page

Panache

Very easy setup for someone who was not looking to make affiliate a big part of the business model from the beginning.