Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Fashka

We have recently added this app and the support has been really good. Good app and support. Hope it stays like this.

Ferdinand pet store

RECIEN ESTOY EMPEZANDO A USARLA ES MUY COOL ME GUSTA .
ME HA GUIADO DE FORMA MUY CLARA A CONFIGURARLA .

Wild Lone

I've tried other affiliate apps and have found Goaffpro to the most intuitive and straightforward. I don't have complex requirements for my affiliate marketing, and Goaffpro does everything I need to without complicating things. Their customer support team is really helpful, friendly and prompt to respond.

Roamers Coffee Club

Pretty easy to set up. I wouldnt say its the most easy to navigate but it will definitely get the job done

AmeliaTalks

I like how the app walked me through the basic setup of the account and how to add an affiliate link to my store!

St. Brown & Co.

Super easy to set up! I'm excited to get started with affiliate marketing and I'm so grateful there was a free plan so I can test this out.

everlifeshop

awesome easy set up! I loved the fact that I was able to walk through the steps very easy! Great work!

Qutie's Body Bar

Love this app used them on Woocommerce when I moved over to Shopify they integrated all my information over in 30 minutes. It works so great and my affiliates love the mobile app

Daily Macramé

This app is truly amazing! Not only is it free, but the software works flawless and fast. Would recommend to everybody!

Mani Mamma Nail Artistry

I've used this site as an affiliate and now I'm using it as a business owner! It is sooo user friendly, and as a new small business owner, having the option to start with a free account is amazing. Highly recommend!