4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining affiliate marketing processes. It's praised for its easy setup, intuitive interface, and comprehensive dashboard for managing affiliates and tracking sales. Merchants appreciate its cost-effectiveness, reliable performance, and professional appearance on websites. The support team is noted for their quick and helpful responses. Merchants also value its flexibility, tracking capabilities, and detailed reports.

February 6, 2024

It really works!!... Very easy to use, and the support is awesome!

M&B SHIPCANVAS CO.
August 14, 2023

I love this app and also the customer service is always available to help any time! :D

It will be a super and great point for our business and I think also that is a great app with a nice price :)

AFFILIAZON
Portugal
4 months using the app
July 13, 2023

Of all the Shopify apps I have used in 2.5 years across all categories, I have to say this is in the top 3 of best price/value. It does EVERYTHING you need, support is quick, it is dirt cheap and has more functions than some of the 1000 euro/month influencer software don't have.

(Please don't raise the price haha)

Sybotanica
Netherlands
Over 1 year using the app
July 3, 2023

Fantastic app. Functions very well and has amazing support. I emailed a question and it was answered within a couple of hours. Would definitely recommend it!

Motomounts
New Zealand
Almost 2 years using the app
May 29, 2023

I've been using this app for about 3 years now. It's been relatively easy to use and set-up. Any time I had a question, customer service was quick to respond.

Goddess Blends
Over 3 years using the app
October 25, 2019

We've been using Goaffpro for several months now, and it has worked perfectly for setting up affiliates and providing them the tools needed to help market our store. Handling payout is easy and transparent to the affiliates and they have been happy with how the program works.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC
June 19, 2019

This is the first review I've written since joining Shopify, but well worth it. Speedy responses. Willing to go over and above. Smoothest setup and customisation out of the many apps we've added so far.

The app itself seems great so far too. All the things we need in affiliate software and flexible customisation options to get it on brand. Already upgraded to premium for a few additional features so we can customer the domain for a more integrated brand feel.

Big Hair + Beauty
Edited July 23, 2019

A good App for Affiliates! Very easy to use and setup. I can recommend really. Thanks very much, BR D

BambooKing Austria
Austria
June 8, 2023

One of the best app support we've received as they always respond fast and resolve the issue. Also produced custom functionality for us which works great. Even without the customisation, it's a great app.

ALLSKIN | MED
Over 2 years using the app
June 15, 2023

Great support team for a cost-effective plugin. Anuj was a great help in condensing information with clarity and purpose, and giving us the recommended actions to solve a particular issue.

EverDesk