Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

WagWorthy Naturals

This app is very intuitive and easy to use. Their customer support is very responsive and helpful. Took me less than 20 minutes to set up.

merchonate

I installed GoAffPro a few months ago and absolutely love it. It let's me customize the commission per (product, affiliate) which is exactly the functionality I needed. It also offers a slew of cool features with fantastic documentation. The best part is the support. I had a question. I reached out to Anuj and he got back to me within hours. And this was while I was using the free version of the app. I didn't need Premium features but I upgraded to the Premium version solely to help support Anuj and the awesome work he and his team is doing.

Seventh & Oak

Easy to set-up and the team helped us migrate existing affiliates onto the new platform. Online our previous platform, you have more tools to work with and easily onboard new affiliates.

OutdoorMaster

The customer service is really great, recommend it. I can always get a quick response, hope that there will be better functions! Nice application.

Popdarts

This app has been tremendously helpful to my business and I would highly recommend it. The amount of things you can do on this free plan is insanely generous and much appreciated. Also, if you need anything, the support team for this application is 10/10. Every time I submit a request it is answered within only hrs and sometimes minutes. Highly recommend.

Tacklife Tools

Very good app, good customer service, recommend it! We have upgrade it to the pro version. Thank you!

Destira

Love it! It has been helpful during the pandemic but I wish it was a little more user friendly, as we've had a lot of confusion with support with codes, etc. I also wish you could find an affiliate by searching company name, and that you could pull reports of affiliates easier. Thanks for always helping!

Urunigi Shop

Great and rich app for affiliate marketing. I recommend it! I have installed it's premium version and it's amazing!

Anio

Really good and clean app! Support works friendly and super fast! Anuj is doing a really good job!
Highly recommended!

OMTech Laser

Great app and very effective support, if needed. There are some limitations such as having one discount amount, and a hit or miss notification system sent to affiliates. Otherwise, this is a great start for any business looking to pursue an affiliate program!