Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

thedropfishingcharters

I still can't believe that there is an application for a small merchant that helps me grow. I wish you much success.

Vendaval Jewelry

really great app! easy to use, pretty customizable, i had only one doubt, sent an email and received a response in just a few minutes!

ghdwotjd

This is the greatest affiliate app in the Shopify store. A lot of features at an affordable price!

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

We've been using Goaffpro for several months now, and it has worked perfectly for setting up affiliates and providing them the tools needed to help market our store. Handling payout is easy and transparent to the affiliates and they have been happy with how the program works.

Random Swag

Good affiliate marketing app. A cheaper alternative to other apps but lacks some features. RandomSwag.com

October 25, 2019

Hi RandomSwag

Thanks for the review. Please do let us know which features you found lacking and we will surely try and implement them

You can connect with us at support@goaffpro.com

MyChiroPractice

Probably the most useful app I have found on Shopify! These guys have thought of every angle, and I am impressed by what they've accomplished.

LeDay's Love

It actually works pretty good! Just waiting to see if it will bring any business, and affiliates my way.

ALL OUT 360

we love using this app it literally creates traffic to your business at no charge . A total no brainer traffics flowing. woooohoooo

Kavoyah

Great app for the free plan. I was not able to find another one like it. Give it a try, you will love it!

Cevuxo

Incredible, you helped me a lot, I wrote you and you solved it quickly, thank you, keep on !!!! Thank you very muchssssssssss

October 24, 2019

Hi, We in the process of scheduled maintenance and the app was offline for 3 minutes. It is now faster and much better.