Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

The Wee Sweetie Company

So we tried this app as a wildcard to see how it works, we had a idea on what we wanted to do but didn't know how, this app was honesty used just to see if it could help us figure out how to implement our ideas, well we have within a month built our business around its capabilities and they are endless, the support has been amazing, we have had all questions answered within hours and always a friendly matter even when its been our error. So to cut to the chase to grow your business i would defiantly give this app a go, we have over 60+ affiliates within the first month.

Shop Elizabeth Kelly

This app works PERFECTLY and has the best customer service I have ever experienced. When something wasn't working, or I just had questions, I heard back within a few hours and the problem was always resolved. I could not recommend this more!

Synced

An amazing app for affiliate marketing! Have bounced over a couple of apps and decided to stick with Goaffpro for its ease of use and interface. Highly recommended!

Replicarte

I am incredibly happy to have found this app. It has all the features and customizations I was looking for. It's super powerful. And the customer support is fast and exceptionally good.

Scarlet Fire Hot Sauce

Great app and great customer service. They have responded to all of my questions very fast and have been very helpful.

MY SHOPPING LIVE 联盟商城

this is the best affiliate app that i ever used, a good app must have fast response support, i like Goaffpro & support team

Bobygreen

We could improve our sales thanks to goaff. Very easy to use and awesome support, Anuj is a lifesaver! :) very happy with this tool!

ThumbPRO

Excellent affiliate app. I had tried others before I found this and those others were just too complicated. Goaffpro is easy to install, intuitive, works wonderfully. They have great, responsive support and many help docs. I love this app and am so grateful for it. We have signed on many affiliates. I think the designers of this app thought of everything someone with affiliates would need. Highly recommend it!

Bottled Heaven Co

This app is great if you're looking to connect with brands or influencers. Their support team is amazing and always responds to my inquiries quickly! Easy to use and they have a great template set up for you, to guide on setting up your program

Amanda Deer Jewelry

So far we are really loving this app. The support is great too, responded within minutes to help us. Easy to use too.