Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

HanYaTang

I think this app is very easy to use and can bring some help.I will continue to use it, hoping to bring deals.

Luvkosh

Love this app. We can do so much with just the free version itself. Highly recommended to anyone thinking of working with affiliates, brand ambassadors or influencers for their website.

HXE Presets

The affiliate page is really easy and fast to set up. Their customer service is replying fast and helping you to figure out how to fix every issue :) Highly recommend!

TheZenStudio

Its a fire app, way better than the others ones! I was looking for apps for the last couple of days and this was the easiest to operate.

MAI DÉSIRÉE

Great App. I am currently using the free version first. I really appreciate that they give you steps to follow for set up. They even give you steps and walkthrough to even test it out. So far I have no issues with the app and its great!

Midnight Roamers

Simple and easy to understand with a step by step tutorial on creating an account. I would recommend this app.

CB Grey

So far so good! I started using a different affiliate app and switched to this one because the other one was too complicated for the affiliates. I am loving this one. Set-up was super easy and I already have a few influencers signed up!

MadameLouLouStore.com

Semplice, chiara ed efficace. E' molto facile da installare ed anche semplice ed intuitiva. Mi piace molto.

OutletSavings

Very excited to use this app! Thank you for creating this app this helps our my business a lot and if all goes to plan I will for certain upgrade to the $24/month plan. Thanks again!

UniQline

everything is good till now , it is not a bad app .. easy to use . i hope our affiliates can go throw it