Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

DEZNUDA

Easy to use and free! Great for start-up companies who cant afford to pay high commissions or monthly plans.

FLIPSKY

easy to set up, and a step to step explanation for each page if you choose you're new to market affiliate. good job!

Kurakagei

A seamless set up process. It took me no more than 10 minutes to have everything up and running. So far it has been a great User experience. I’m on the free plan and it looks to be the real deal.

NuVision Health Center

I love all the features that GOAFFPRO has for my affiliates. It was simple to set up. Any time I had a question though, their support team was fast to reply and very helpful.

Hydrate Plus

I used the app to grow and market. Simple to use and very effective. I would definitely recommend it to those who would like to grow their business

TH-Free

Extremely easy to setup. This has helped me to create my own network of micro-influencers. Really cool.

Limitless Body

I really enjoyed how easy the set up is! Thank you guys for creating such an awesome app, I can't wait to use this to help my affiliates! :)

Swifteria

Very nice app, love it and hopefully will refer to others to use too. If you have any issues, just ask them.

frostingyourworld

I am loving this app so far... Very easy to set up and track affiliates. I recommend it highly to anyone

Beard Cavern

When I created a similar affiliate project but in WordPress and it took me days and days of continuous development and configurations. GoAffPro In Shopify made my life easier. 10mnts of inputting my info and was up and running, to fine-tune it 30mnts that's it. WOW.