GOAFFPRO ‑ Affiliate Marketing

GOAFFPRO ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 2, 2022

Simple easy-to-use interface and well thought-through. Best of all it's free for as long as you want to try which helps you gauge the product.

GK HAIR UAE
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 2, 2022

Incredible customer service, they are very responsive and very helpful! I love how much of the app can be customized to fit our needs.

Ultimate Cloth LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 1, 2022

Dommage que le langage français ne soit pas disponible si non tres bien que du ++++++++++++++++++++

greendogs cbd shop
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 31, 2022

I love this app and so do our influencers! We've been looking for a place where our influencers can view their sales to keep track of and incentivize commissions and this app is it! We can even make payouts through this app - so many options. Also, GoAffPro has the BEST customer support!

Solana
Time spent using app: 20 days
May 31, 2022

Well done! Amazing idea and amazing developers work. Looks like support working 24/7 and it's very handy because you can resolve your problems very fast!

Priwatt
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 28, 2022

Just started using this app, and it has been great. I had a few issues, and the support was very responsive and helpful! Shopify unfortunately is still reporting orders that have been edited without the edit taken into account, so the commission for an affiliate was showing as double. Support helped make this amount correct very quickly for me. Thank you!

Madsen Cycles
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 26, 2022

Such an amazing app... Finally got a good working affiliate program for my new brand. Free plan options or unlimited and the app is working amazing. Thank you for bringing such an amazing app to the market! 5 big stars from me and my team :)

HappyKido ©
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 24, 2022

Love this app! they are very responsive and helpful when we needed help to fix glitches or walk me through how to set up the app to do what we needed it to do. Thanks! Highly recommended

MD Logic Health
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 20, 2022

great support, recommend the app :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Keeps Forever
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 19, 2022

So far so good. Really impressed with all the functionality and customer service. Not to mention it is free!

Let's Get Real Bro