4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly design and easy setup. It offers customizable commission structures, affiliate performance tracking, and automated payments. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Merchants value the app's flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and the ability to align rewards with business goals. It provides comprehensive insights into affiliate performance, including real-time monitoring of traffic, conversions, and commissions. Some suggest adding a feature for affiliates to choose a free gift on their first purchase.

March 10, 2023

The app is working well. The support in incredible. Very fast and friendly! I hope to drive more sales with affiliates.

Peak Performance Sports, LLC
March 26, 2020

I have not used yet but the set us was awesome, very well guided and thorough, now to get some partners to work with!

The Creative Pioneer
April 17, 2020

Extremely helpful customer service, the app is beautifully crafted. An amazing overall experience. Simply the best Affiliate app for Shopify in the market.

CanvasLab
Mexico
April 9, 2019

I just installed this app this morning. I'm trying to get started with affiliates with just a couple key products. I didn't want to spend a ton and sign up for a service as I don't really know how successful I will be with affiliates. So I am giving this a try. So far, installing was a breeze! Simple, easy to use interface. Very clear instructions on how to do it all. Had a couple hiccups at first with not all products loading but Anuj fixed that right away and expanded capacity of the app. Support has been awesome so far and very responsive. Really the interface is so simple and that is appealing. You can even upload your logo or marketing materials for your affiliates to use! I haven't any affiliates sign up yet, so I'm not able to report out on how the backend is going to work. I'll report back after using this a while longer. But it appears very straight forward. Hurray for a simple, easy to use, (and free) affiliate app! Thank you!

Solar Sporting Goods
December 12, 2019

Fantastic app, so easy to use with excellent support when needed. Highly recommended, great to know I don't need to hunt for another affiliate app.

Frame on
New Zealand
May 29, 2023

I've been using this app for about 3 years now. It's been relatively easy to use and set-up. Any time I had a question, customer service was quick to respond.

Goddess Blends
Edited December 5, 2019

App looks really impressive and intuitive. Still figuring out all the features, but it seems like an app that will make it really easy to manage affiliate marketing. Good job, guys !

Vvegano
India
July 18, 2023

Unfortunately, the app can no longer be opened recently. In the corresponding area, "Just a moment" (or something similar) flashes very briefly, then the screen goes white. Thus, GOAFFPRO must unfortunately be removed from our store again.

Nordic-Trading
Germany
Almost 3 years using the app
May 24, 2019

A great Affiliate app, easy to use and the support is great. Very responsive and gets people involved and being able to see their own progress

Mass Aesthetics
October 17, 2023

Great app, even free version offers enough features to start. They need to improve mobile app visually and fuctionally though.

Özel Beslenme