Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

EazyHang

I am slightly digital age challenged but this app enabled me to set up an affiliate program fairly flawlessly even for someone like me. A great product.

Advanced USB

Perfection in one app. Good design and usability, easy to use, I'm extremely satisfied. And plus it's free!

Mr. G’s Gentlemen’s Shop

Wonderful easy set up app. Would recommend to any business owner! It made it super easy for me to get my affiliate program up and running. I made my first sale within 3 hours of DMing accounts on Twitter

SHOO-FOO, the softness of bamboo

that was truly easy to setup...we are now ready to give Goaff a try and grow a network of affiliates!

Greenway's Car Care Products

would not function properly. kept stating error. used many browsers and still not functioning properly.

November 16, 2019

Hi Rich

Was the issue resolved ?

Simpson Shop®

Très bonne application, 20 euros pour des services qui dans le marché actuel sont à 60/80/100 euros mensuel. RAS

Gladiator Gym Gear

This has been the easiest app to use and keeps my ambassador program going smooth. Def recommend to anyone needing a affiliate marketing program. I have added to both my shopify stores!

Globe Wanderlust

J'adore c'est efficace, ergonomique et pratique! C'est également facile d'utilisation et d'accès !

ADN STUDIOS

Great application, and very responsive and understandable customer service, frankly everything is perfect!

Rest Day

The setup and features are so easy to configure - we were up and running within a few minutes! I am using the free version, but the upgrade will make sense for us once we've added some more affiliates and see it taking off. Exciting!