Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Dangkeebs

Great app! We've been using it for several months now without any issues. We had a small situation come up, but that was quickly resolved over email. The customer support is great! We'll be with them for awhile.

The Aura Market

Amazing customer service and easy to use app! Meets all my affiliate program needs. Thank you for all your fast support every time I have a question about a feature.

MyLittlewhale

Programme d'affiliation facilement mis en place. Mes mails envoyés sont aussi très bien avec le logo etc

Student Essentials

Excellent app with an amazing customer support for help and for custom jobs. Anything you can think of, this app has it
Recommend 100% to anyone looking to create an affiliate custom page and give commission and discounts 5 Stars! at least

Limitless Jewellery

This app is amazing and helped our business so much. The staff are super helpful and always go above and beyond.

Ecomsocity

I USED THIS APP AND IT WILL HELP ME VERY WELL, WE GO TO TEST IT, I HOPE WILL BE BEAUTIFUL APP AND HELP FULL,, THANKS TEAM EVERYTHING IS WORKING THANKS AGAIN,, GOAFFPRO.

AHIVE

I love that is easy to use and the tutorials is to the point and easy to understand. The app is very customizable

SWEATSHIRTS.CO

The app has a lot of great features. The only problem I found was the page title not displaying correctly when I shared my links on social media. I changed the subdomain from ‘Affiliates’ to ‘Partners’ and the page title from ‘Affiliate Portal’ to ‘Partner Portal’. The page title was still showing as ‘Affiliate Portal’ instead of ‘Partner Portal’ when I shared my links on social media. I emailed support a few times but they still didn’t solve the problem.

kiftavie

C'est très facile à utiliser et en plus vous guidez pour toutes les étapes franchement rien à dire de plus à par Top, Super, Parfait !!
Merci pour votre travail.

VEGAN SKINCARE | NUNKERI

Very good app. The instructions are very good and easy to use. Each step is easy to follow and I can installed in my shopify.