GOAFFPRO ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro - Easy affiliate and Influencer marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

HUAN GROCERY

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very supportive customer service. I have many questions and they they replies shortly with very detailed instructions.

DezLin

Best App EVER!!! Not on just the shopify app store but quite possibly of all time.. I have never seen an app so in depth and complete at such an affordable rate for the pro plan! This app offers a solution to every issue you could potentially face when setting up affiliates on your store. The only down side to this is the app support is via email but they are 24x7 and respond within an hour or less so it makes up for that. Overall I have been showing this app to each coworker of mine, raving about all of its features and abilities. I spent 2 days looking through the app and continued to find options I did not see previously. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is exhausted of overpriced apps with sub-par support and restrictions of app abilities.

LINTRO

Very good app for affilliate marketing that gets the job done. Ive tested a few affilliate marketing apps and goaffpro is simply the best. Short tutorials and very responsive support team. Highly recommended

JM Designs Oklahoma

Was hit with multiple spam affiliate accts. Now I don't trust this app at all. These people should be ashamed of themselves.

March 30, 2022

Hey

Please see if you had the marketplace option activated in the app (see marketplace option in the app sidebar). If you had activated it during the setup process, your program is listed on various affiliate marketplaces across the web, from where the affiliates can discover and join the program

Most likely you have received affiliate sign-ups from those directories

In any case, simply turning off the marketplace option delists the program and you can run your affiliate program privately

To note: Marketplace listing is an opt-in feature provided as a convenience to the merchants to quickly list their programs for traction.

Hope this clears away any confusion

P.S. Don't blame our service for this. The app did exactly how it was set :)

Fauvéa

Location Switzerland

great, very useful and professionnal,and the contact team is here to help. Thank you very much goaffpro for your app.

The Tiny Art Co

Very easy to set up with the help of a you tube video I found, and prompt customer service thank you. Fingers crossed!

Custom Urns R Us

I've installed 9-10 apps from the Shopifyapp store and Goaffpro wins at being the easiest to install and doing what it represented without requiring an upgrade. Bonus, I sent a question to the support team and they answered with easy to follow directions within a few hours.

Eagle Grow Lights

Been using this app for 2 months. Does exactly what it says it does. No issues. Needed help once and answered email was returned within 2 hours. Pretty happy with it.

Moveletix

Location United Arab Emirates

This app is amazing, it truly has all the functions that I need, I'm planning on upgrading soon, it's super cool and has even changed my affiliate marketing strategy as I saw it had some cool functions. Customer support is great too, its via email, they respond usually immediately or max take 3 hrs. I do wish they had a chat though, but other than that really great. I also recommend you watch this tutorial to set it up as it goes through everything.

Threads and Thistles Inventory

This app is absolutely worth the price! The support staff has been extremely responsive and helpful. Every time I think I need a new feature and I can't find it, they direct me to it within a few clicks.
The documentation is pretty lengthy and dense, and some things are hidden behind different tabs, but I think they've done a brilliant job of making everything extremely usable. Every feature I've wanted has been in this app.