Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

HAPPY REIKI HEALING

Set up was easy. I still didn’t really try it out but it looks all well explained and easy to understand.

Unique by Aerie

I will give a 5 star review when i get a response from my email over 2 days ago. Also no response from the support button in the app.

August 20, 2020

Hi Aerie

Is this the email that you are referring to ? (See screenshot below)

It appears the ticket was answered promptly. Please check if aerielnixon@yahoo.com email is functional and that our support emails are not ending up in your spam folder.

Pandy Ponk

Excellent! exactly what I needed. It is the perfect way to start growing your business and allows for exponential growth.

Triout LLC

We just started using this app and the response has been great. Very helpful team and they offer more features with their free plan than those we researched. So far so good and we look forward using this app!!

Triout LLC

Hand Made Emporium

this app forced me to use a buy option on my shop that ruined my motivation to do anything as i could not remove the paypal buy option and people assumed it was the only available payment method its actually cancer.

August 18, 2020

[Merchant Update required]

Hi

Can you elaborate on this please ? Which PayPal buy button are you referring to ? The app does not affects your store's design or payment options in any way, not does it forces you to use PayPal

Perhaps you are confusing the app with some other app ??

Please get back to us at admin@goaffpro.com so we can resolve this at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards

Port Space

Really good concept if you don’t mind giving a 10% commission on your sales. Relatively easy to set up as well.

Aut9m9tiv

i like this app let see if it will satisfy my aspectation for the moment i cannot give any detail because its my first time to use it

OMARKOM

thanks all is ok thanks so mach ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The HiO Life

Wow, so far! I have never seen anything work this perfectly from the start. I will update if anything changes

Pro-Fit. Professional Fitness

So far this app seems too good to be true, I hope it stands at my expectations. Thank you for so much.