Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

uBaaHaus

So far, so good. The app is comprehensive and straightforward at the same time. You can find video tutorials on their website, and with those issues you feel need double-checking customer support is really helpful.

HappiTummi

I set this app up in 5 minutes super easy and the portal is easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone interested in a affiliate program.

GRAB HOT

I just install this app and wait for growth of my business lets see what happen! I think affiliate marketing is best for fast growth of any category online store. and i also excited for see new activated features of this app. let see and enjoy !

Kekao

Bad customer service. Slow respond time, the developer would not answer for 2-3 days and I would need to follow up just to get an answer.

October 29, 2019

Hello Dino

Can you tell me the ticket number which went unanswered ? I was able to find your 4 support tickets, and they all were answered in timely manner.

Your last support ticket of Downgrading the app was also processed promptly. As far as refunds are concerned, we do not have the ability to issue a refund, as only Shopify can refund the payments. For this we have given the approval to Katie from Shopify Support team to process the refund at the earliest.

However, if there was any lapse on our part regarding customer support, I apologize. Please do get in touch with us at support@goaffpro.com and we should be able to clear any confusion.

Swing and Play

Very easy to set up with a decent free plan available. Look forward to using it!

Genius Kidy

This app is very cool, i like it, very easy and simple to set up. All is explained for beginners. Just intalled it on my store.

thedropfishingcharters

I still can't believe that there is an application for a small merchant that helps me grow. I wish you much success.

Vendaval Jewelry

really great app! easy to use, pretty customizable, i had only one doubt, sent an email and received a response in just a few minutes!

ghdwotjd

This is the greatest affiliate app in the Shopify store. A lot of features at an affordable price!

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

We've been using Goaffpro for several months now, and it has worked perfectly for setting up affiliates and providing them the tools needed to help market our store. Handling payout is easy and transparent to the affiliates and they have been happy with how the program works.