4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and robust features like affiliate tracking and automated payments. It's praised for its reliability, excellent performance, and responsive customer service. Merchants value its cost-effectiveness, customization options, and insightful dashboard. The app's ability to offer customizable commission structures is also appreciated, making it a game-changer for boosting sales and increasing brand exposure.

March 8, 2020

Simple, easy to use, love it. Needed a quick referral solution and this app provided me that with no issues whatsoever

Carbon Cartel
February 16, 2022

I love this app damn much. The Service is on point. I gave just 4 Stars, cause there is no option to send push notifivations to our affilliates. For example: a new sale is made, or a new affilliate sign up under you. If this would be possible, they would get 5 stars plus

GossipTrends
November 16, 2020

We use this app quit a while and we love it. It is a bit complex to start with, but when it is setup it works good. The support team is fast and very supportitive.

Cacaoloves.me
Edited July 31, 2019

For now everything looks nice. Very easy to set up. I love it when things work as stated! Hope everything stays that way

Tadow Gaming Gear
Edited September 30, 2021

We wanted a simple yet effective app to address our concerns on Affiliate marketing. Wrote to all the top recommended apps in this field, all of the reverts were unclear. Many said that features were not available. Then we found GoAffpro...which not only met all our requirements but was FREE too! We have used the App for 1 year and are highly satisfied....service back up is excellent to!!....Highly recommended for any one looking to build effective affiliate network

Homeomart
India
October 7, 2019

I spent a TON of time reviewing affiliate apps and finally chose this one. The features are robust and the price can't be beat. Customer service is lightning fast and great at resolving any issues. At one point I asked about a feature that I would like to see and about a week later they introduced it! If you're on the fence just give it a try, you'll thank yourself.

Polarheads.com
Edited March 10, 2020

Great app. Easy to set up and straightforward to work with. Anuj has been also very helpful in solving the problems. We are even talking to the team for customized service.

Dabolly
October 10, 2020

The set up guide made it super easy for someone new to creating an Affiliate program. I loved that the set up includes testing so ensure it was done correctly. I look forward to sharing with prospective affiliates.

Zoila Athletics
September 28, 2020

Great app, allows me to kick start affiliate marketing on my site at no cost. Will strongly recommend everyone to start on this.

SQUIFTY
Singapore
Edited November 9, 2020

I'm so happy I didn't procrastinate on setting up an Affiliate program today when a blogger asked today. Jumped right into the app store and did a little research, downloaded the app and within just a few minutes I'm done! That doesn't happen very often! The on boarding is made so simple, which I needed because I've never done affiliate marketing. Cheers to many sales in my future! Jennifer from Zatka Decor.

Zatka Decor