GOAFFPRO ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro - Easy affiliate and Influencer marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Fighters Inc. Wholesale

Easy to use affiliate app with all functions we searched for. When we needed help, the support was really quick.
I can recommend this app.

BOSSBURG

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 6 hours

I have just installed the app and i am really happy with it for now. It's very easy to use. I recommend it. The fact that it has a free version with so many functions is very satisfying. God bless the creators of the app.

cellhelmet

GoAffPro has provided us with the affiliate marketing solutions we were looking for. With tons of features and exceptional customer support to back it up, we are excited to keep using GoAffPro!

The Artsy Spot

Time spent using app 1 day

So far the app has been great. It was super easy to setup and the customer service was thorough, super fast and helpful. I'm excited to see what the app can do once I acquire some affiliates.

NuNaturals

Just installed but so far the features are plentiful for the price and the response time from the developer has been incredibly fast.

Alpine Rings

Very easy to configure this affiliate program and has all of the features you need to be effective. I had an issue with the affiliate coupons, but their support replied with a fix for me in literally 3 minutes. 5 star experience all around.

The Health Whisperer

I am using this app for my very important affiliate program in my Shopify store. We had sort of a rocky start, but after tweaking some of the settings, we were able to get things set up well. We're working now to hopefully integrate them to a subscription app I want to use. They've been very helpful.

CrossTrainingMarket

Location Spain

Ante los fallo tienen un servicio tecnico que esta atento a todo, muy recomendables tanto el servicio gratuito como el premium

January 7, 2022

Hi Alejandro

After detailed analysis of your store, we found another script on your store which is causing conflict with the tracking code.

In any case, to remedy this, we have created a compatibility system on your store to ensure that there are no conflicts and the tracking works as intended.

We have also tested this with many affiliate links and the tracking is working correctly now.

You can test this yourselves as well.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions

Diamond King | Hot Hitter - Baseball Shop

Location France

i haven't been able to discover the full effects of the app as yet but i can't wait to see how far it can take my store.

Pnuff Crunch

Awesome app! It works very well its hardly believable its free. The support is also great, I get immediate responses any time I have a question and they have even added features I've requested. I definitely recommend!