4.8
July 10, 2022

Have been using this app for over 2 years now and we are really happy with its performance, use, insights and also the team behind it - they're incredibly supportive and always come out of a conversation with a resolution for our wants.

Glow Dreaming
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
July 9, 2022

Works really well, lots of cool features, and great customer service. Does exactly what I need it to do.

Smoke Glass Vape
Time spent using app: 11 days
July 7, 2022

This is a nice platform for building an affiliate program for your brand. You can easily integrate it with your shop, platform and to increase its functions if needed. Support is always helpful.

Keepgo
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
July 4, 2022

the support team is super great team responds via email in a minute when I send my problem
I like this app so much

amazingdealnow.com
Egypt
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 3, 2022

I'm very happy with this app, good service, very useful and great customer support, higly recommended.

TENSHI™
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 26, 2022

I used this app to start my affiliate marketing and while the core functions work OK, there is a bug with creating influencer seeding orders for my affiliates where the address doesn't get populated into the Shopfiy order. This means that I need to go in and manually populate the order address fields in Shopify. Because it's bugged, these orders are completely missing from GoAffPro and you can't make changes to it from Shopify either. Contacted their support about this 3 months ago and at first, the replies were quite responsive but they have chosen to completely ignore my emails completely and still have not fixed the issue. Will be switching to another product and I advise others to find a product support that actually fixes major bugs instead of just going for the low hanging fruit.

Evorie Australia
Time spent using app: 3 months
GoAffPro replied June 26, 2022

Hi Harri

Thank you for your candid feedback. As stated earlier you will need to have correct shipping address in the affiliate's account for the full order to get created via Influencer seeding.

But even without that the orders once created can be edited directly in Shopify backoffice to correct their shipping address

See here for more clarity

For eg. in your test account we corrected the postal code and the full order was created. But even before that, the orders were getting created in Shopify.

Note: The orders created via Influencer seeding have the same order number sequence as your store like #1119, #1120 etc. So if you find the influencer seeding orders missing in Shopify orders page, that is perhaps a question for Shopify. The orders do appear in the Shopify API (I have personally confirmed this in their API)

Please do try out with a few test accounts and ensure that they have correct addresses and you'll see the orders getting created at both places.

Shopify API will not accept orders without correct shipping address, and unfortunately, there is nothing us or anyone can do about that. Currently there is no way to by pass that restriction.

Hope this helps.
You can get in touch with me directly anuj@goaffpro.com if you have any queries.

Thanks and Regards
Anuj Tenani
CTO @ Goaffpro

June 25, 2022

I absolutely LOVE this app -- it makes everything so streamlined and easy for me. Plus, the fact that my affiliates have the choice of sharing a code or a link is pretty awesome. I've only had one small issue and their customer support fixed everything for me right away. Can't recommend GoAffPro more -- it's just the thing for shops just starting out.

The Weekend Mystic
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 20, 2022

I downloaded the app yesterday and have contacted the support team twice to help me with set up. Both times I found them to be very responsive and helpful. I expected to hear from them days after I put in a request, but instead received responses within minutes. Excellent customer service!

K.Azcona Designs
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
June 12, 2022

I have a clothing brand and I started a new strategy so I needed an affiliation program. This app is really helpful and the free version of it does anything you want. The paid version adds some customisation too so I'm more than satisfied. The customer service is fast and communication is on point! really do recommend this app if you're looking to get on affiliate marketing and looking to scale up your business.

ikigai