Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Dieucollections

I love it ! Can wait.my friend post that app I deside to download let see how it’s work ❤️❤️❣️

Avoir La Frite

L'application fonctionne au top et le SAV est ultra-rapide. Je recommande grandement pour faire de l'affiliation.

Perfect Curvess

perfect and quick......................................................................................

Life Without Plastic EU

Super easy to use and does exactly what it says. No hassle set up and perfect for first time shopify or in experienced users.

4ever5CandleCo.

This app was extremely easy to set up and add to my website. I just installed it this morning and will come back in a few weeks to update on how it helped my sales.

MixboxArcade

It works very well to launch the affiliate program. It can offer custom link for our partners, different rate setting. And the most importantly, the support team is supreme, professional and patient to answer our questions. Highly recommended ! Cons

Stā Active

App works great for my affiliate program. Key features I needed - great reporting, ability for affiliates to easily promote the program, allow for customer to receive a free gift with purchase. Also - emailed with customer service a few times and they were excellent! Sometimes emailed response back within a minute! A+ customer service.

I Am Light Collective

I had lots of silly little questions come up as I got started, Anuj with the support center was incredibly quick to answer them all! He got me the answers I needed quickly and this was so easy to set up and get running. Love this app!

Dangkeebs

Great app! We've been using it for several months now without any issues. We had a small situation come up, but that was quickly resolved over email. The customer support is great! We'll be with them for awhile.

The Aura Market

Amazing customer service and easy to use app! Meets all my affiliate program needs. Thank you for all your fast support every time I have a question about a feature.