4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly design and easy setup. It offers customizable commission structures, affiliate performance tracking, and automated payments. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Merchants value the app's flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and the ability to align rewards with business goals. It provides comprehensive insights into affiliate performance, including real-time monitoring of traffic, conversions, and commissions. Some suggest adding a feature for affiliates to choose a free gift on their first purchase.

Edited August 9, 2022

Update to my previous review... the team helped us discover the real culprit of the issue we were having on our site. They even showed us how to fix it! This app has worked really well and we've seen a positive ROI.

C-IN2 New York
GoAffPro replied August 9, 2022

Hi

Shopify support is wrong. The app does not add chat bubble to the store

And it makes no sense, why would affiliate marketing solution add a chat bubble ?? Please check if you have installed a live chat or a customer support app in your store. Those generally have a chat bubble popup.

Quick update: On investigation by our technical team it appears the chat bubble appearing on your store, is part of Shopify Inbox app. See screenshot below

Here is a guide from Shopify itself on how to turn it off

July 31, 2022

Easy to set up and use. Overall would reccommend this app for driving extra sales to your shopify store.

Ajna Wellbeing
March 27, 2023

This app works flawlessly and is much more user friendly than other similar apps in my opinion. The support is wicked fast for any questions you may have while other apps I have tried the support takes a week or longer to respond. Love this app!

UltraClear Epoxy
February 2, 2023

GoAffPro has been great for us in regards to new customer acquisition.

Super easy to setup and our affiliates love how easy their dashboards are to navigate.

Highly recommend this app for setting up your affiliate program!

Adegen
November 1, 2022

Very easy to use, turnkey - a must for e-commerce with a fantastic support team! We have been working with Gaffpro for over two years and they have been a wonderful source of referrals!

Rouge Care
January 12, 2023

Love this app, it does everything we need! The support is timely also! I can't recommend using this for your affiliate program enough.

Conners Clinic
June 25, 2022

I absolutely LOVE this app -- it makes everything so streamlined and easy for me. Plus, the fact that my affiliates have the choice of sharing a code or a link is pretty awesome. I've only had one small issue and their customer support fixed everything for me right away. Can't recommend GoAffPro more -- it's just the thing for shops just starting out.

The Weekend Mystic
January 11, 2023

This tool is so useful and helpful. And the service is amazing! The goaffpro support always give me the solution in time. thank you so much.

Beiens
Hong Kong SAR
November 23, 2022

Tolle App. Macht genau das was sie soll. Und der Support ist auch sehr schnell und Probleme und Fragen werden sofort gelöst und beantwortet. Ich kann die App nur empfehlen.

Histaminikus
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
November 14, 2022

I use GOAFFPRO to create affiliate links, manage discounts and commissions, and track affiliate sales. It's user-friendly and the support staff are great.

Dalstrong