Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Student Essentials

Excellent app with an amazing customer support for help and for custom jobs. Anything you can think of, this app has it
Recommend 100% to anyone looking to create an affiliate custom page and give commission and discounts 5 Stars! at least

Limitless Jewellery

This app is amazing and helped our business so much. The staff are super helpful and always go above and beyond.

Ecomsocity

I USED THIS APP AND IT WILL HELP ME VERY WELL, WE GO TO TEST IT, I HOPE WILL BE BEAUTIFUL APP AND HELP FULL,, THANKS TEAM EVERYTHING IS WORKING THANKS AGAIN,, GOAFFPRO.

AHIVE

I love that is easy to use and the tutorials is to the point and easy to understand. The app is very customizable

SWEATSHIRTS.CO

The app has a lot of great features. The only problem I found was the page title not displaying correctly when I shared my links on social media. I changed the subdomain from ‘Affiliates’ to ‘Partners’ and the page title from ‘Affiliate Portal’ to ‘Partner Portal’. The page title was still showing as ‘Affiliate Portal’ instead of ‘Partner Portal’ when I shared my links on social media. I emailed support a few times but they still didn’t solve the problem.

kiftavie

C'est très facile à utiliser et en plus vous guidez pour toutes les étapes franchement rien à dire de plus à par Top, Super, Parfait !!
Merci pour votre travail.

VEGAN SKINCARE | NUNKERI

Very good app. The instructions are very good and easy to use. Each step is easy to follow and I can installed in my shopify.

Two Baby Bears and Co.™

Great app, great customer service. highly recommend! Great communication as well. App has everything you need.

Tingles Tea

Amazing support that answered I problem I had within the same day, actually within hours. They always respond within hours. They have a really cool system for affiliates that is easy to track, wasn't hard to install, and gives each affiliate their own little portal where they can securely put in their paypal for payment. You do have to do the billing yourself--it might be cool to see an auto-billing feature in the future--but that's definitely not an issue. It's really easy to mark who you have and haven't paid. Honestly this has gotta be the best affiliate marketing plug in out here for this cost.

Fine Honey

I used this app for my affiliate program. The set up was fast and really easy. I'm excited to see all that it can deliver.