4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly design and easy setup. It offers customizable commission structures, affiliate performance tracking, and automated payments. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Merchants value the app's flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and the ability to align rewards with business goals. It provides comprehensive insights into affiliate performance, including real-time monitoring of traffic, conversions, and commissions. Some suggest adding a feature for affiliates to choose a free gift on their first purchase.

July 3, 2020

I installed free version and found it very useful to enhance the customer experience in our store(Needab.com) .The interface is friendly user to configure and integrate. I feel , soon I will go for paid version which they deserve . Thank you team.

NeedaB Collections (xeemalteam)
United Arab Emirates
August 24, 2022

I have used this app since Jan. 2020. Anuj (and now others) have been nothing but helpful along the way. I considered trying an all inclusive app that had an affiliate program as part of the package, but, it paled in comparison. So glad I found goaffpro!

DiversityBeans.com
Edited November 28, 2019

This app is amazing and the potential is HUGE!
I had a problem and Anuj fix this directly. I don't understand the bad comments.

Safiya
Malta
April 15, 2020

Looks too good for me,,,, I love it. It does what it says. The interface is pretty simple and effective

Make My Thingz
India
March 20, 2020

really good, recommed it
really good, recommed itreally good, recommed itreally good, recommed itreally good, recommed it

TANSTC
China
Edited January 31, 2020

This app is awesome. Set up an affiliate program in minutes with a beautiful professional layout. You can join our affiliate program at infinitress.goaffpro.com

Infinitress
Edited February 15, 2020

So far I am loving this app. Easy to install, easy to use, great UX and very helpful staff. I am sure it will help us grow our business.

K-OBA Eyewear
Edited March 19, 2020

It is the best app for affiliate marketing. I have been using this for more than 6 months now and it has helped us in increasing the orders by whooping 50%. The portal is seemless.
All our affiliates use their portal to get updates about their commission and they all are very happy using it.
Also, their customer support is superb, you get an instant help from their team.

Qurez
India
September 17, 2020

Simply brilliant! Our team is absolutely satisfied with all the features this app can give you. Thank you!

BioBiz
Hungary
April 10, 2020

Really smooth setup. UI looks great. Thank you for the awesome software! Really excited to see what this does for our business.

Custom Label Coffee