4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and robust features like affiliate tracking and automated payments. It's praised for its reliability, excellent performance, and responsive customer service. Merchants value its cost-effectiveness, customization options, and insightful dashboard. The app's ability to offer customizable commission structures is also appreciated, making it a game-changer for boosting sales and increasing brand exposure.

May 20, 2019

A fantastic app, easy to set up and has many useful features - developers make it as easy as possible for both the merchant and affiliates. Customer support is absolutely stellar. Highly recommended!!

SoSimple Skincare
New Zealand
Almost 5 years using the app
October 25, 2019

We've been using Goaffpro for several months now, and it has worked perfectly for setting up affiliates and providing them the tools needed to help market our store. Handling payout is easy and transparent to the affiliates and they have been happy with how the program works.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC
June 19, 2019

This is the first review I've written since joining Shopify, but well worth it. Speedy responses. Willing to go over and above. Smoothest setup and customisation out of the many apps we've added so far.

The app itself seems great so far too. All the things we need in affiliate software and flexible customisation options to get it on brand. Already upgraded to premium for a few additional features so we can customer the domain for a more integrated brand feel.

Big Hair + Beauty
December 2, 2019

This is by far the most intuitive affiliate app with all the required features packed in together. The best part is, it is affordable and start off with no monthly payment.

Sparkz Customs
Singapore
May 22, 2019

Really easy to install this app, people like me without any programming experience can use it without any problem. The customer service is so great! I had few questions at the beginning of installation and they always promptly reply emails with solutions, so appreciated for their efforts! Highly recommend it!

Maonoglobal
China
October 29, 2019

Very easy to set up with a decent free plan available. Look forward to using it!

Swing and Play
Edited October 21, 2020

Love this app. It's the best affiliate management app here on Shopify, and I have tried a few! We've had more successes recruiting affiliates with this app than any others. It's a no-brainer to download this app. Every store should have it if you're serious about growing your business.

Dreamy Presets
July 22, 2021

I love this app. There are so many features in this app. Wonderful support from Anuj and their team. If you have not been using their paid version then you are missing out big time. Upgrade right away to unlock all their features.

Daily Deals Wonder
March 8, 2020

The app is user friendly and I was able to set it up in a few minutes. It also drives you through the testing process so that you make sure everything work fine. It offers both referral links and promo codes to the affiliates.

www.suplimenteyamamoto.ro
Romania
August 23, 2019

This app is GREAT! Does exactly what I want and it is very user friendly. It walked me through exactly how to use it and it was super simple to set up. The price is also great. I originally tried a different affiliate app and it was twice the price and extremely hard to use so I am so glad I found this app! If you are on the fence, they give you 15 days for free so you really have nothing to lose. I definitely recommend this app!

Jkinis