4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining affiliate marketing processes. It's praised for its easy setup, intuitive interface, and comprehensive dashboard for managing affiliates and tracking sales. Merchants appreciate its cost-effectiveness, reliable performance, and professional appearance on websites. The support team is noted for their quick and helpful responses. Merchants also value its flexibility, tracking capabilities, and detailed reports.

Edited December 4, 2019

I'm using GoAffPro for my affiliate program for JosepaSkincare.com .
It has many valuable features that you can apply easily and after I upgraded I found many more features and customization that can help me boost my business.
The support is very helpful and professional and helped me with the process where I needed it. This app and team are highly recommended.

Josepa Skincare
Israel
Almost 4 years using the app
March 10, 2023

The app is working well. The support in incredible. Very fast and friendly! I hope to drive more sales with affiliates.

Peak Performance Sports, LLC
Edited February 27, 2020

Hi - how can I contact someone to ask a couple of questions please? I have the app installed but have a questions on payouts. The "Contact" button isn't working. Thank you. I appreciate your help. I'm loving this app so far.

Holistic Oils
Almost 4 years using the app
July 7, 2023

Great app, easy to use and great support - they are always quick to help. Definitely recommend if you are looking for an easy affiliate program.

Taz + Tez
About 1 year using the app
April 15, 2020

The first free app I've found on shopify that I'm actually happy with. It is outstanding, and I can see why they offer it for free. It has features you don't even realise you want on the pro version. As soon as I can afford it, I'm upgrading. 5/5 for quality, service and providing a free version for startups like me!

Tecorra
March 26, 2020

I have not used yet but the set us was awesome, very well guided and thorough, now to get some partners to work with!

The Creative Pioneer
April 9, 2019

I just installed this app this morning. I'm trying to get started with affiliates with just a couple key products. I didn't want to spend a ton and sign up for a service as I don't really know how successful I will be with affiliates. So I am giving this a try. So far, installing was a breeze! Simple, easy to use interface. Very clear instructions on how to do it all. Had a couple hiccups at first with not all products loading but Anuj fixed that right away and expanded capacity of the app. Support has been awesome so far and very responsive. Really the interface is so simple and that is appealing. You can even upload your logo or marketing materials for your affiliates to use! I haven't any affiliates sign up yet, so I'm not able to report out on how the backend is going to work. I'll report back after using this a while longer. But it appears very straight forward. Hurray for a simple, easy to use, (and free) affiliate app! Thank you!

Solar Sporting Goods
December 12, 2019

Fantastic app, so easy to use with excellent support when needed. Highly recommended, great to know I don't need to hunt for another affiliate app.

Frame on
New Zealand
October 25, 2020

Una aplicación muy práctica para llevar una buen gestión de refereridos. Contento con el servicio gratuíto.

LAZOS
Spain
August 21, 2019

Super awesome affiliate app that works well on the free plan. Definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking to get started with affiliates.

Kaliana Emotional Care