Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Deem vision

The work with him was very nice, fast and proficient, I am very grateful to him for his beautiful cooperation

Nuts 'N More

This app is an awesome solution for an affiliate program! Works great, especially for the price, and the support is super attentive and has answered every question we've had. 100% recommend.

VOXAPOD®

We love this app and would recommend it to other small startups. The setup process was easy, it let me upload marketing assets for my affiliates to use and customize the coupon % and affiliate %, plus it has room for us to grow which we loved.

Stop-Vieillissement

Great App with top functionalities and tons of possibilities ! I am using it in french and the editing language module is great and ready to use. Customization is also simple. I like the possibilities for affiliates to choose how they want to be paid and choose to redeem commissions into Discount Code or Gift Cards on my shop.
I also like the rules modules to apply on commissions and tagging referred orders and customers automatically., and many more...
The documentation is very complete including Video "how to... ?"
I had some questions and the support answered quickly accurately.

Love Nelli

I LOVE This App The support that you get is AMAZING! All questions and help are answered so quickly! Nothing is too much trouble - 100% Reccomend.

okoliving

Great app so far and amazing customer service. They answer all questions quickly. I am so happy that I found this

DRMTLGY

We switched from Refersion about 10 months ago, as Refersion's price was growing dramatically as we onboarded more affiliates. Goaff has been wonderful to work with. They're very responsive across all channels, they've fulfilled custom requests we've had and worked directly with our own developer to customize the entire experience. Tons of functionality, super straightforward interface, and very reasonably priced.

Mom Money Map

Great customer service! I'm just using the free version and it's more than sufficient for my purposes.

RELENTLESS BEASTS

This App is amazing! I ticks all the boxes for all our needs. The support is the best customer service I have received for a long time. They actually get back to you and solve your issues straight away. Big thanks especially to Anuj Tenani on the support team who has been super helpful and got my pages looking on brand!!

Rytrus

I just started using this app, it seems to be a very well developed app and covers many bases. The free version is already more than enough to get small businesses started. So far I like the look and free and the number of options available for customization.