Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Finest Leathers

Pretty straight forward and no experience is required. Like it so far. I havent used for a sale but lets see

Dr Heffs US

Paid for the premium membership because it promised integration with ReCharge (another Shopify app). Integration did not work at all. Tried to downgrade my subscription, but no option. Contacted support, no reply. Writing this in the hope that I get a response. I would like a refund for the 2 month premium and my subscription downgraded.

February 2, 2020

Hi

I checked your support tickets and It seems we had replied to every one of them in prompt manner but we never got confirmation from your end. Can you confirm if your email address - remarkableimportsllc@gmail.com is working and monitored by you ? See the replies screenshots attached - https://imgur.com/a/E3HPNK4

Please do get in touch at admin@goaffpro.com or via our facebook support channel fb.com/goaffpro for a quick resolution of the issue.

Thank you for your support in the matter.

Dietologie

Awesome app! Does all the tricks you want for a startup affiliate program. I have already recommended it to other people and they have purchased the pro. It was the missing link for finishing off my website

Arnone Boutique

So far so good. Start using a couple days ago and very easy to set up. Had a issue on a landing page not working all of sudden. Contacted them and they fixed it. Great customer service.

Infinitress

This app is awesome. Set up an affiliate program in minutes with a beautiful professional layout. You can join our affiliate program at infinitress.goaffpro.com

Wear Funny

Really Great app to boost sales ! if you are into influencer marketing then this is a must have. Highly recommended.

Teri Love Advanced Skin Care

I have had this app long but so far the customer service has been great and apparently it is very easy for affiliates to sign up. I would highly recommend it!

Get It Blank

I appreciate how easy this app was to set up and test. I was done in a matter of minutes. Thanks for an easy to use product.

ShopOnFroze

Great app so far! I havent gotten any activity yet but it's because I just finished communicating with the support team! Very helpful and answers every question and concern! I definitely recommend! Thank you so much for your service.

Titan Nomad

Great App! And awesome support team keep up the good work! Helped me with everything and fixed my issues.