Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Snarky Cancer

New to the affiliate game, but this app is so easy to use and has a great dashboard. I upgraded to the Pro version for more functions. Plus the support is SO quick and helpful!

Esoumit

_______________________________________________________________________________

1st day of installation: for the moment everything is going very well.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Glampot

nice app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homeomart

We wanted a simple yet effective app to address our concerns on Affiliate marketing. Wrote to all the top recommended apps in this field, all of the reverts were unclear. Many said that features were not available. Then we found GoAffpro...which not only met all our requirements but was FREE too! Last few months has been good....service excellent!!..will upgrade to PRO soon...Highly recommended

D40Studio

I have waited a couple of weeks before writing a review, just to find out more about the functionality of the App. To sum up, I think that this is an excellent App for all the right reasons: very easy to install and use, instant support, continuous improvements and user-friendly functions. We installed the free version and hopefully, in time, with the right amount of sales generated through this app, we will move to the paid version. We highly recommend it.

LionCura

I'm pretty familiar with setting up apps, but when I ran into a problem, the support I received was great. This is an excellent free affiliate marketing app for small businesses who don't want to increase their monthly burn for software they won't fully utilize. Thanks for making an on point solution.

Gaming Fnatics

Great app, a lot of features and everything. However, one time some information from my affiliates disappeared. But that was only a one-time thing, now everything works fine. Great app overall.

September 2, 2019

Hi, Thanks for the review.

I would like to look more into this data issue. We operate with triple redundant data storage and 5-9s of data availability and integrity. So any data loss is highly improbable. Maybe there is some confusion that we can help resolve. Please do connect with us at admin@goaffpro.com and we would be happy to help you resolve any issues.

Concrete-Roses

This app has been great so far. I have tried a few others and i definitely prefer Goaffpro. Their customer service is top notch as well. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to start or transfer their affiliate program.

Kitty Backpack

This is exactly what I needed to launch my affiliate marketing program. The app is extremely easy to use and the customer service is phenomenal! I am very happy with Goaffpro.

The Health Cart

So so pleased with this app. Very affordable, also has a free plan. The customer service is just the best! Almost hand held round-the-clock guidance and simplified what seemed like a daunting task to me. I highly recommend Goaffpro