4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and robust features that simplify syncing products to a Google Merchant account. It's praised for handling large SKUs, automatically syncing products to Google Sales Channel, and enhancing product visibility on Google Shopping. The support team is often commended for their promptness, professionalism, and problem-solving skills. Many merchants have noticed increased traffic and sales, making it a popular choice for those looking to boost their online presence.

February 20, 2023

Simply works, detailed settings, easy setup. I can recommend. And what is also perfect is a great support available via chat :) Thank you.

busy-kids.it
Czechia
30 minutes using the app
August 4, 2020

The customer service if prompt & nice. It helped me understand the app, store and GMC.. It was great to know.

Wine for Two : Wine prepares our hearts for love, unless you take too much
Singapore
30 minutes using the app
February 8, 2022

Amit really went above and beyond to help me out. He was fast to respond, knowledgable and fixed all the issues I was having.

Pets by Tanja
Netherlands
26 minutes using the app
August 25, 2021

The team member was super helpful and quick at fixing the issue i had. I have been on several other chats today and this app was the only one which could help, advise and fix my issue. highly recommend their services! thank you!

Tidey Illustrations
26 minutes using the app
March 16, 2021

App perfeito e suporte maravilhoso, me atendeu super bem, e sanou meus problemas referentes ao feed.

Tijolo Records
Brazil
9 minutes using the app
July 13, 2020

Awesome really great support and helped me get my products up onto Google almost immediately :) Really helpful support.

Diana Francis Art
Singapore
About 2 hours using the app
July 27, 2022

The app is good for our Shopping feed. But what's even better, is that the team is really helpful and responsive. They have helped us to solve several issues regarding our Merchant Centre and feeds across all our stores which we are very grateful for. Many thanks!

Fable England US
3 minutes using the app
January 7, 2023

not very good so far pricing states free trial and 1st level is $4 per month. I installed this app, connected to google and then i discovered that the minimum monthly amount is more than double that. i contacted them to clarify and there is no one to answer the question.

pophomefabric
About 1 hour using the app
CedCommerce replied July 26, 2023

We would like to inform you that all plans are available.You might have skipped while browsing them. From free to paid, all plans are being used by the merchants. Please feel free to reach out to us for any issues anytime.

Edited May 9, 2020

I'm sorry, but your application is a hoax. You are not doing anything. Just sync the store and google ads. Useless filter with manual adjustment. I deleted your application, it does not automate anything. This is a hoax for those who do not understand anything in advertising.

Hopikas
About 1 hour using the app
CedCommerce replied July 27, 2020

Dear Hopikas,

First of all our application is obviously not a hoax. We have provided most functionalities in our app and sellers have successfully used it.

We would like to inform you that our teams have assisted you and you are always available to ask anything you like or request customization you need. Our app is automating most products, stocks, and shipment functions, so it's not clear on your saying that it does not automate anything.

You are open to ask and learn about Google and we are always available to help. Please reach out to us for clarifications and we will be happy to assist you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

October 13, 2020

Live support available... seems ok at start but it does not do anthing extra. Does what a google merchant center can already do... sorry.

VA Fetich
21 minutes using the app
CedCommerce replied October 14, 2020

Dear VA Fetich,

It seems you have not asked all questions you needed from our support.
First of all, you state that 'it does what a merchant centre can already do', we would like to inform you that the merchant centre doesn't do anything on its own, users and application control it. Our app is automating most such functions and any program set up in the merchant centre is done manually. So it seems you might be new to Google or are not fully aware of its working. Our teams are experts in Google work and have successfully assisted sellers in the past and still doing with full dedication.
You can easily connect with us for any queries you have and we will be happy to assist you. Our teams are available all the time to help set up everything.

Regards,