Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Avallon Sport

A nice product and among the best ones out there for managing Google listings. This app has everything that you would need for a complete online sale business. Perfect syncing of price, inventory, orders, shipments. It has a well built interface and easy to understand features.
Top class app and service. This team is really wonderful and they helped me sort out all my account issues and helped learn about Google Shopping. They also guided well for sorting out issues on my website. A must have app for Shopify Store.

DRESSI Style

Had a great call today and they were so helpful! I’ve been struggling with my feeds for almost a month now and tried 2 other apps claiming they were easy to use. This is by far the best decision I’ve made to add this app to my store.

Kids Around

The application is very good and high quality. Easy to use and fully functional. I want to especially note the support service namely "Swati", it helped me solve all my questions and helps with any of my questions as soon as possible, and also continues to take care of my achievements. I also thank all the employees who work on these applications. You made a great product!

81fit

Efficient and pleasant customer service
We are already waiting for the res They work hard, and later, I will explain the resultsults

Ericomax Electronics

VERY VERY USEFUL AND THEY ARE GOOD IN HELPING PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THEY BUSINESS THANK GOD FOR THIS APP

A-Innova

This app is the perfect product for managing lisitngs on google ads as well as the marketplace. It takes little time to sync the product data from shopify store to google. Excellent help provided by the team to sort out my merchant account. Perfect app and team. Thanks a lot!

MythicPlasmaArt

Dixy, Divya, Owais are very helpful along with the other staff. Thank you for all the continuing support!

JacketCentre

I have tried a lot of apps but find cedcommerce The best marketing app in shopify! They take all the time for you and do everything to make success! thank you guys!

ExxtraWod

Cedcommerce representatives have been really patient and helpful, especially Dixy who managed to solve all the issues my store was having. I highly recommend them!

Pick Brew

This evening I reached out to the most wonderful customer care representative I have ever had the honor of working with. Swati, a very wise and polite expert, walked me through all of the rigorous steps needed to resolve my complex problem. Briefly, I have an online store selling various coffees. Although my store has been online and ready to complete orders, we have been virtually invisible on Google. This problem made it impossible to sell anything. Maybe you can imagine the frustration? Thanks to Swati's detailed guidance through the many challenging procedures involved in fixing my site's problem, we can now make progress. If not for her we would be back at zero trying to figure our way through the maze of confusion. Thank you so much! If I were her manager there would be no question about promoting her all the way up the ladder. We need more Swatis in this world. Once again, thank you very much. We owe it all to you.

Most Sincerely,