Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Electronic Worldwiide

Really helpful and great attendance to their clients. Great app I will recommend. It is very helpful

Olexo

The app is easy to use and navigate through, application works flawlessly.I would most definitely recommend the Google Shopping and Google ads app by Cedcommerce!

This does exactly what it promises: Automatically generate a Google Shopping Feed in minutes from your Shopify store with zero work on your part. Yes its not customizable without support, but it works out of the box and support is lightning fast if you want some tweaking (exclude products etc). And its affordable.

I don't often leave reviews, but to help other people with stores making that critical connection to merchant center and google ads, this Google shopping is one app you can count on for fast service. Their support is excellent. Cedcommerce has really helped us transform our advertising campaigns.
They are always available to show you the best practices, provide you with assistance or even just talk to discuss your goals further down the line.They understand that providing great customer service counts.

I want to say a big BRAVO to cedcommerce team. These guys customer service is over the limits of what i was expecting. Asking questions and see people in the backround doing research and keep sending me emails with help and support to resolve and answer my questions. Thank you so much. Keep on the very good work!

Keep up the great work!

Archiology

I've had a good experience with Google Shopping, and I was looking to add more channels to see if it will work well for my store. I reached out to CedCommerce support team, I explained what I need, my goals and expected ROAS. I encountered a professional team that made me feel comfortable with moving forward with them.
Customer support that really cares for you and your business is so rare these days - thank you!!
Every message I send is getting a speedy reply with information I can understand and digest.
Performance is much better than I ever had, who knew Google ads would play such an important rule in my business.

Best application
100% satisfied
Great customer service
Highly recommended

Cheers to the team Cedcommerce

Dogenics

Excellent app for uploading your products for Google Shopping. Simple and efficient while giving you the option of making adjustments directly in Google Merchant Services if needed.

If you get stuck, or need assistance the support is impeccable. We highly recommend this app for Google Shopping!
Their customer service is second to none, with an incredibly fast response time and very professional and helpful answers.
I used this app to sync my products to the google merchants and it was very clear on how to do that and whatever needed fixing they were there to help quickly and overall I would recommend it to anyone who is doing google shopping and merchants really easy and straight forward.

I recommended this to everyone i know in ecommerce!

airupuro

Easy to install and great help from Dixy. Fast response and willing to help and check if everythings is allright. Happy so far

Hygge Creations

I have gone from 3 different apps to one...this app is a game-changer. As complex as Shopping Feeds can be, this app puts everything in one place with greater flexibility and control. If you have a lot of products, you absolutely need this app. If you just have a few, it simplifies the process so even a novice can breathe easily. And if you get stuck like I have at different points in Google's journey, the support with these developers is like no other. It's rare when you get this kind of support from Shopify developers and it points to the fact that they really care about their app, they care about you and they want it to be the best. It's a win-win. I do not hesitate to recommend this app. You won't be disappointed.

100% Recommended!

Evangeline

Easy to set up and great service! Thank you, Raj for helping me get set up. I am looking forward to seeing results through this app.

KITEXTRA

f you're looking for a Google Shopping solution, don't waste your time with other apps. I tried them all, and I've never been satisfied. I decided to give this one a go and bang!! These guys nailed it. They clearly show they understand what customers need. Amazing!
The app is one of the best - if not best on the market - to link up your Shopify website to Google Shopping/Merchant Centre. Had issues with other apps who advertised doing the same job as Feed for Google Shopping, but they were less than impressive.
If you are one of those who do not know what configuration to try to get Google to approve your products, this is your solution.This app has been a great advantage to my store. It has saved time & helped fully explain all the Google feeds/Shopping requirements.
I have started using this app about a month ago and I love it.
It makes the connection smooth and trouble-free.
Support is fast and knowledgeable.
Highly recommended!

Pet Care

Very good App for Google shopping and Ads, easy sync and management of all products, strong recommended !

Foodin Market

Really great support and services !! I can recommend this apps. Really its great. Help so much with Google shoping.