Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

The Uniform Superstore

Support has been amazing from the beginning to help us get our ads running as fast as possible. Definitely worth the price!

Team MVP Sports

This app provides easy and seamless order integration access across shopify and google express stores. it creates shopify orders for all google express orders and sync tracking numbers and products. It greatly helped me with integrating my Shopify store with Google Express . Shopping Actions is a great platform, a little complicated but CEDCommerce helped me. CEDCommerce and Swati Lohani were always responsive and guided me through each and every step. This helped me to learn a lot about google concepts and the working of the app. They provide excellent support i really admire their dedicated support team available 24hrs where you can simply talk to and ask for any adjustments.

Also, the application is really easy to use and has really nice features.
The app makes the process easier with the Bulk Product Upload feature. It helped me to bulk upload products across different platforms such as Google Merchant Center, Google Shopping, and Google Express
it also helped me to manage my products and inventory and allowed me to synchronize products and prices in real-time.
The advantage of listing my products in front of a wider audience can not be emphasized enough. Thank you CDDCommerce for providing very good and professional support with step by step guidance throughout the Google Express experience. Thank you very much!

I highly recommend this App! :)

Otrera Boutique

Great app. The best product out there to manage Google Express and Google Shopping products. The support is extra-ordinary. Totally satisfied with this app. Cedcommerce is one of the best app developers out there in the market.

SDHN Lifestyle

A very useful app to get the most out of selling through google. Without the app this would have been a puzzle for me. Also, support from the team is fantastic. They are always ready to help and support in any way possible.

Her foot care

I used the app to help me sell my product on google, but I didnt know what I was doing. Swati from the app team helped make the whole onbording process very easy. So even in experienced dropshippers like myself can use the app.

mybookstop

I have a great liking for this app. It eases a heavy burden for managing my google express and google shopping products. The features are very useful for anyone looking to have detailed definition for products on Google. The profiles help manage it all and pricing and inventory control comes in very handy, and overselling is totally avoidable, which is great. The team for this app explains it all in detail, a very dedicated team has been put up for this app and I really admire the efforts put up to make the experience of this app very memorable! This app is a must buy for integrating your Shopify store with Google Express.

Traveling Tikes

I used this app to add my products on Google shopping and its done great work!!

The support team is always ready to help.

Appreciated their work and Help.

Brightech

Excellent app, helped me integrate the entire channel in under 10 minutes, great service. They are always available even via text or chat, and always fixed any problems that came up. Great team.

PartsBroz Store

Best customer service and great team. This is one of the best app, very easy to use. It saved a lot of time.

SeasonalDelights

The customer service is very nice of this app and it is very convenient to use. and will continue to use this app in the future.