Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Amine Store

The application is more than wonderful, the customer service was excellent and they deserve support. I recommend this application. It is an excellent application that deserves 5 stars

TO-Medicare

User friendly interface and very helpful customer service. I am still on the free version because I only have 50 skus. Once I have everything setup and ready to go I will see if the monthly subscription is worth it.

The Solar Solution

Appli utilisée pour régler un problème de configuration. L'assistante Swati à pris en charge ma demande avec professionnalisme. Personne très sérieuse, très compétente avec un super contact client. Encore merci à elle pour sa patience et son sens du service client.

Fine Taille™

Hey Guys, We have been using their feed app for quite some time now. It is smooth. No issues whatsoever. Set it and forget it kind of thing. You will have to pay little attention to settings, in the beginning, to get it set up in the way you want and then it runs without any problem. One of the best in class and very affordable. Scales up easily for large stores. Wonderful & prompt support team Rocks !!

I've had good experience with Google Shopping, and I was looking to add more channels to see if it will work well for my store.I reached out to cedcommerce support team, I explained what I need, my goals and expected ROAS.I encountered a professional team that made me feel comfortable with moving forward with them.

100% recommended!

PetHairGear

Excellent application, very good service. All my questions are answered immediately and they help me very effectively to install my products in my Google account. I am very satisfied and will continue to work with this company for my other sites

PRIME SELECTORS

This app is the most useful Google product that I have come across over the years. The app has excellent interface and prominent features that I got to know as I used it more n more. It covers everything related to making profiles, well timed syncing of products, inventory ,price and most other product data from my Shopify to Googlr, and orders vice-versa.

Another good this is that it covers both Google Shopping Actions and Google ads, and their prices are best!
You should not be skeptical, because the results this app gave me is the true value for money!

They have also covered the merchant center data for you to have a look at so that you can view it in the app itself. The tracking info of shipped products is also updated to Google merchant center. It makes it easy to check the currently pending issues if any, and acts as a nice reminder to fix them. Just a single click after install, and merchant center data can be imported in the app easily. Perfect!

The service team for my app has been the best till date! I am happy to mention Amit and Mirza for their excellent efforts towards my google work. Thank you for taking time for setting up my Shopping Actionsand guiding me through all of it.

I have had an excellent experience with this Google app team! They never let me down! I highly recommend this Google app from CedComemerce!

BenjisBrand

Amazing services and app I was so shocked how fast I got results from using this service. Keep up the good work

veluxio

I used this app to help me promote my Busniess, google have helped me by gaining customers and making

pavettiaskincare

Excellent apps and service :) Thank you for helping me to solve my problems. Please do not hesitate to download this app. It is a must apps you have to have on your webstore.

Agence St Tropez

We have tried different apps for google feed, however, this Feed for Google Shopping as well as Google shopping actions is the best available for Shopify. Firstly of all, it is very easy and straightforward to use. Secondly it has a good price to options value. and last and foremost they have an incredible support team.

Highly Recommended!