Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Theatrical avenue

theatricalavenue
Swati helped us at each step and we are very happy and would recommend this company because of her great service.

PrepToEat

Swati has been really helpful. She is always there to support and answer any questions I have. her team is currently working on optimizing my google ads and hopefully see the desired results soon :)

Prince of Scots

The plan renews itself every month and breaks the links to shipping settings which unpublished every listing. Many issues with Tech Support. Swati is not a real person but AI...the image is AI. When there were issues, IT would send you down rabbit holes researching errors which did not exist. We had to explain the errors and why they were occurring. Why does the app not notify when the links are broken...and which happens frequently which require complete reset of shipping settings which then requires feed to repopulate. After giving access to Google Account, added an additional third party email without our notice or approval. DO NOT USE THIS APP!

July 27, 2020

Dear PrinceofScots,

The plan renews every month because its a monthly recurring plan that you chose, and you know that, but renewing plan has got nothing to do with any shipping settings. Shipping settings are broken because you used multiple apps for Google, which is not recommended and was told to you multiple times.

You called our team member an AI, which is a totally an irrelevant term as you yourself have took taken their help on multiple occasions and it does not look professional on your end, and our member Swati has assisted hundreds of sellers so they are not an AI.

Your third party email refers to merchant centre access which you yourself gave, and most sellers do, so how can we add something until you yourself give access. And its the same email that you gave access to.

Please reach out to us for any clarifications, we will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

Cerule Jewellery

Had problems setting up.but Swati was outstanding and so helpful in getting it right. They are a expert and if sales roll in with need there help in marketing both Google and facebook

Shenoae

There was a problem with my product upload and Google shopping. Swait helped me quickly and solved many problems. The response from the customer service was quick and great

Smart Health And Safety Technology Now

This app is 5 Stars all the way. Dixy is absolutely amazing and very helpful
Keep up the Great work.

Pop Luxe Bouquets

I was amazed by the customer service for this app! The team blew me away - they actually took the initiative and care to reach out to me and offer all aid in getting it set up so the whole process went seamlessly. I hardly did anything but follow the prompts as the friendly expert guided be through it. So very grateful I went with this team and this brilliant app! If you want try google ads - do yourself a favour and choose CEDCommerce

Vivid Light Bars

i use this app, they help me make a shopping ads, i get two small orders from this ads campaign, very amazing , but still wait for the best conversion result from google ads, look forward further cooperate with this team, thanks

Universe Gadgets

best app ever with awesome customer support wonderful service
and help and guide me with the merchant center to know how to setup all and how to use it right

levelxsupplements.com

One of the best apps available for Google. Good features to make profiles and handle the stocks. Merchant center details also included so it makes easy to check the product status. Very nice app and team.