Google Shopping Feed & Actions

Google Shopping Feed & Actions

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping Actions (Order), Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Universe Gadgets

best app ever with awesome customer support wonderful service
and help and guide me with the merchant center to know how to setup all and how to use it right

levelxsupplements.com

One of the best apps available for Google. Good features to make profiles and handle the stocks. Merchant center details also included so it makes easy to check the product status. Very nice app and team.

Supps360.com

This app has been very helpful to me. I started using CedCommerce years ago when they were a smaller company and the customer service is way better than it used to be. I would definitely use them again.

andystopbuy

This is a very well designed app with as much flexibility and variety of options to manage your inventory and orders smoothly.

If you are looking for an app to manage Google shpopping, you won't find a better option. The app works flawlessly and is quite user friendly.
I was a little tensed before using the app as I had limited knowledge of google shopping but the I found this CED app and it was the perfect solution for all my needs.

Their support team is very firendly, professional and hard working. They have in depth knowledge of Google shopping. You can reach them anytime and will not be dissapointed.

Though Google makes a lot of changes here and there, but these app guys provide detailed support and updates regarding the changes. I have learned a lot about google ads and got info on areas i never knew before. Great company and great app!

Kpopstores.Com

Once i installed this app i've been help by manager Swati Lohani, friendly very professional CS service and free consulting is a bonus

Andy's Stop

I am using this app. And it's Perfect ! I get the best help through the app to solve my problems and to help me get the Best out of it!
I highly recommend it for your business.

Biasho

This is a great app to start for Google ads and Google shopping. Dixy has been on board to ensure he can answer questions if any or assist with any issue. So far so good..

frisqie

TREMENDOUS customer service! A+++ When I installed the app, I was contacted by their rep via WABIZ right away, and received loads of hand-holding to get Google merch up and running. Friendly and available, even with the big time difference (12 hours). Will do as much work with this company as I can afford! Thank goodness for this app.

sabrina fresh fashion

The app developers were very friendly and made our setup very easily. We highly recommend them! Can't wait to see our business grow!

Vitonell

Vielen Dank für all die Hilfe !
Top App und Support für Shopify, kann ich nur Empfehlen.
Immer weiter so.