Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 24, 2020

Note: This review is based on the free trial tier of this product. As a new Shopify user and store, I installed this app to help me load my products from Shopify to Google Shopping. I chose this app because I like what I saw was available in their non-free tiers, even if I don't think we are ready to upgrade yet; I'm looking to the future and do not want to have to switch apps when I am ready to grow. What I liked about this app was how easy it was to set up and configure. While instructions were clear and available, they weren't really even needed to get going. Very intuitive and easy to use and my products were syncing with Google within 5 minutes of installing the app. What I *loved* about this app was not the app itself. About a week after installing the app, I had forgotten about it. Then I received a message on WhatsApp from someone in their support group along with a screenshot of my dashboard and a message letting me know there was an issue with my products, and asking if I would like some help getting them accepted by Google. I thought, "sure, why not" and so that's what I said, and within minutes, she was able to dig in, figure out what the issue was, and walk me through what I needed to do in my Google Merchant account to correct the issue. She then had me delete my products in Google Merchant and resync them. And then this morning I woke up to a message from her letting me know she checked on my products overnight and they had all been approved. I am just blown away by the level of support I received from this company, which makes me want to take a much closer look at their other products as well.

Chet Manly
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited January 7, 2021

I'm really liking this CedCommerce app. It's Next level google shopping optimization, Until recently I used the free google app from shopify and it worked fine but it doesn't allow for much optimization
The support is a nice feature too. Really nice crew. They set up my first google feed and I even learned a few tricks by looking at how they did it. After trying other apps for google feed management apps here on Shopify, I installed this Shopping feed for Google app by CedCommerce,I understood I will have to take an app that cost me money (sorry to say it but what you get for free in this case is bad solutions).

GOLD PIECES
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 24, 2020

We use this app to create Google Shopping feeds for both our India and US stores. It functions as expected and produces feeds that integrate seamlessly with the Merchant Center. However, what sets this particular app apart from the field is the level of support from the team. If ever there are issues with our feed, they reply promptly and always have a solution for it. Keep up the good work!

MSI Kart
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 23, 2020

I was reluctant at first but after I installed the app I got great help from their tech support most of the work they did from the back end

Infrared Heater Canada
Time spent using app: 24 days
December 21, 2020

amit,the Marketplace Integration Expert,are very enthusiastic to help me.Helped me solve a very important problem, so that my products can be successfully sold in google.

myallfeet
China
Time spent using app: 11 days
December 17, 2020

This post is more than fantastic! it is really powerful tool to configure easly all your feed´s channels with few clicks! The interface is great, fully customizale with rules and conditions, and lots of useful features are available out of the box! The customer care is really efficient, they will even assist you step by step and helping you out in configuring your feeds the best as possible! 5 stars for you guys, you deeply deserve it.
A must-have app if you´re serious about selling on Google Shopping across multiple countries.
100% recommended!

bylyloshop
Spain
Time spent using app: 17 days
December 15, 2020

This app was super easy to set up, and did exactly what I needed, which was import my products to google for shopping ads. After already being happy with their service, a representative approached me and offered even further help. I am very impressed and thankful for this app!

Plushify
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 14, 2020

Quick response and easy to work with. They quickly walked me thru what needed to be done. Thank you!

Epic Shades LTD
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 11, 2020

I have had alot of issues with google ads and the merchant center. As soon as I downloaded this app I was connected with chat and was very helpful and informative. Have tried 2 other apps and couldn't get help. I already feel much better and more comfortable with this app on my side.

Natures Enchanted Kingdom
Time spent using app: 17 days
December 9, 2020

Amazing customer support. I contacted the service regarding a problem via the app page in shopify and got immediate help. Troubleshooting done right!

Junie Ties