Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MedixSource

Great app so far, Support is very friendly and helpful with getting your store all set up. I would recommend.

H-CANVAS

Helped me every step of the way set up my website. Was flexible with time considering I work and I’m 10 hours behind.

KidsnToysNZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 41 minutes

I'm trialing this app at the moment. Everything seems pretty easy so far. Their Business analyst is top class!! Super helpful!

Deco d'Ailleurs

Location France

This app is a masterpiece! It has got a great team working all along to prove its effectiveness. I found an excellent detail within the app which is more than sufficient to learn and analyze everything going on in merchant center with a simple click of fetching data. Its syncing products stocks from shopify to google very well. It has procided options to control inventory at your leisure, thats awesome. All my product data is being managed perfectly. The team has helped me upload listings to google merchant in a short time, 0 errors, and I love this app! I tried other apps for Google but this is surely the best. There is also options to manage ads from within the app, and that is very helpful for having all at one place for Google . Cedcommerce has a done a wonderful job with this product. Shipment tracking is also being managed so that makes a lot of burden vanish! Totally recommemded, best ever app till date! Highly recommended!

nataliyajewelry.net

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love this app. Best part is their customer service. They help resolved our issue and guided us through the whole process.

Proformance Supply

The support is phenomenal within this app. I have struggled so much with GMC accepting our feed. So happy the creators of this app stand behind their app. They were able to diagnose my issue and walked me through setting up a custom profile. Wonderful support and they make the time to find the problem. Very patient to help with the fix. THANK YOU!!

The Baptist

Really new to this but the support is great, and support even helped with uploading all products on google, made everything simple!highly recommend!

WORLD-247.shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Great support, very nice app. Love to work with it and your support team for installing the functions. Thank you very much

toyTretail

Location India

Great App and great service! Very user friendly. Helped us grow our product listings . We are very happy.
I moved to this app from Shopify's free Google Shopping app which is truly amazing. This is a great service and very easy to use. Support is via chat but the team are very responsive, patient and helpful. Thank you!

Recommended!

SUITE 23

Very useful app.The team is always available to help with setup and and ads.I recommend this app to all