Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

ApnaaHome

I really liked this app and using esp it’s ease and user friendly features. It entailed all I needed to successfully launch and manage my store / products. Another best part was the amazing customer service. They are very responsive, attentive to details and careful about what needs to be done. They reply quickly and very easily approachable. Wonderful and dedicated staff. I would def recommend this app esp to those who are just starting out. It makes the entire process seamless and def worth the purchase.

The Better Backyard

i give this app 5 stars. the express integration works very well. the support is helpful. i would recommend this app!

EDGE Mobility System

This app provides easy and integrated access between shopify, google shopping actions, and google express. These will soon be merged into one brand google shopping and you NEED to use this app to take advantage of the huge shopping push google is going to make this year. The support via the devs on skype is fast and very responsive. They help you with any issue you might have and walk you through each step with screenshots or anything you night need. Highly recommended!

HeartRateMonitorsUSA.com

This app is awesome and provides almost seamless order integration with Shopify and Goggle express store. This is our second store using this app. Another advantage is the excellent support and timely responses by the team in every area of the app and google store setup.

Fan Gear Nation

This is my second app with CedCommerce. While the app takes some getting used to, customer service is extremely responsive. Not only are they knowledgeable, they have a sincere interest in helping.

I purchasing more integrations in the future.

Mk Socks

Amazing group of helpers. App is working great and the customer service is unlike anything I have ever had. Thanks guys! Looking forward to a long relationship with you!

Intense oud

Amazing product and customer service from the CED Team, the product is super great and it helps us to make things more streamlined. There are alternative tools out in the market but none of them come with exceptional support.

Cosmic-Perfume

This app is a must for integrating your Shopify store with Google Express!!. Amit is always responsive and has been able to work out any kinks we had within minutes. Outstanding service and amazing value!!

Industrial Stop

We had some issue when we first started using the app, but the support we received from Amit was outstanding and now the integration works great.

imyonaz

Fantastic app! Helped me list my products on Google Express and excellent support from Amit. The app helped me easily to display selected products on express from my feed by developing profiles, and I can even send product ads to Google Sopping and get traffic on my Shopify. 10 stars for Google Express Integration and CED team.