Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Joys For Our Pets

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Best app! It helped upload all listings to google merchant center. The team contacted me when i needed then the most and explained me every bit about Google and its various platforms like ads, surfaces, shopping actions, local inventory ads, and more. The app is working magically. With an excellent in detail coverage for most product data and capabolity if handling a complex catalog, this app has prived very fruitful for us. We have been trying many google apps but none worked as accurately as this one. This is surely one of those apps to be a must have in your bag for shopify stores. The team has worked with great dedication and helped me learn a lot. The more you use this app the more you will know how well thought of it is and how useful each of its sections are. Shipping tracking is aito updating to merchant center, this is very helpful. This app is a welcome gift for, thank you CedCommerce team.

Care Valley

The app helped me put my products on google as well as the team who helped me really made sure I understood how the process worked, very satisfied with the services!

Magic Flying Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app and it is very useful and the team is very kind and helpful they solved my issue and find out what the problem is.
Thanks a lot appreciated for your help

WERBE-WELT.SHOP

Location Switzerland

Very good and Easy to use. The people are very kind.

Very powerfull Tools. I like to use this app. And hope for long Term working

SEUA

Location Thailand

really love it, very kind support team will help you solve any problem. Great app so far, Support is very friendly and helpful with getting your store all set up. I would recommen

TheScots

amazing product and order management and good support. Made my work much easier
would highly recommend

MagicTrend

Location Taiwan

really love it, very kind support team will help you solve any problem! the live chat support team is easy to reach and they know how to assist beginner :)

GoodMarkx

Excellent app for uploading your products for Google Shopping. Simple and efficient while giving you the option of making adjustments directly in Google Merchant Services if needed.

If you get stuck, or need assistance the support is impeccable. We highly recommend this app for Google Shopping!
Their customer service is second to none, with an incredibly fast response time and very professional and helpful answers.

I recommended this to everyone i know in ecommerce!

Bugiganga Online

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Usually when we download apps, we don't expect people to help us, in fact it never happened to me and I'm from another country, so it gets even more difficult. But with this app it was different, I received messages from the staff right after installation to help me make the settings. Polite staff, with a lot of patience, because I'm just getting started and yet he explained to me how to do it. I will definitely use this app in my store, you should too, don't worry if you are outside the US, it is not always that someone sends you a message asking for help, is it not?
Well .. this is different, I recommend 100%

BlueBassOfficial

Location Norway

Great so far, i see progress and im loving it! cant wait for my business to grow big with this help.