Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited October 21, 2020

Very friendly and helpful customer service. The App is simple to use and easy to understand. I recommend everyone to use this app who need start help to make their first sales.

Phoenix Muscle
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 21, 2020

Easy to use and great customer service. Shout out to Swati. Would recommend to anyone who wants a few more features than the Shopify native app

SURF
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 21, 2020

I use this app for help do grow my ecommers. And the Helpful is magnificent. Thank you so much for your help. I recommend this app

GSG Natural Beauty
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 21, 2020

Very helpful, Customer service is responsive. They helped me solve and understand a some problems that were stopping me from being able to sell our products on Googles merchant centre. Can't thank you enough!

Fish Care Australia
Time spent using app: 14 days
October 20, 2020

Very good customer support. I have received the support needed and my products successfully imported to google.

Health Wiser
Time spent using app: 19 days
October 19, 2020

I love this APP the people who operates this company is very useful! They will help you from start to finish with any questions or concerns that you have! I was able to fix all my needs so I’m beyond thankful for them!! Thank you !!!!

Sexy~N~Snappy
Time spent using app: 20 days
October 19, 2020

Excellent customer service! On top of fixing some issues I had with my store, the customer service was excellent. I highly recommend

The Punchy Paint
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 19, 2020

An enthusiastic and enthusiastic support team, i will be very difficult without your support, hope you will develop even more. Thanks you very much.

congauna
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 16, 2020

This app has been very promising and has managed my shopify products perfectly on Google. The app itself is so easy to use and understand that anyone will little knowledge on Google will be easily able to use it. It has been a great experience using this app on both my stores and the team behind it has provided a great help in setting up everything. There have been no errors and the team deserves every praise for it. Highly recommend this app for all Shopify store users. It's a must buy app for you bundle.

besser-leben-shop
Austria
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 16, 2020

Swati help us alot n setting a google feed thank you so much its a great app for setting up a google feed Keep up the good work

Exact Clothing Design