Google Reviews by Reputon

Google Reviews by Reputon

by Reputon

Embed Google reviews. Google rating widget & testimonials.

The Parker Shoppes

I give it two stars. Communication is decent, however, I do not believe the developer has the understanding of technical support when needed. The same three reviews have been populated for the last 2 weeks. Supposed to change every 36 hours. Didn't happen. Disappointed.

June 23, 2021

Dear Customer,

We’re sorry to hear about your bad experience with our Google Review widget.

You've contacted us yesterday, on June 22, 2021 regarding the mentioned issue and we advised you a solution. As you uninstalled it, we can't provide you with further assistance.

To help you out, please, install it again.

Kind regards,

Reputon Team

Monterra Boutique

Works awesome. This is the 2nd review app I've tried and this the best. It shows up exactly where I wanted and looks clean.

June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

Reputon Team

Partyshoppen

Smidig att installera och lätt att lägga upp på hemsidan, en lite tanke varför alla recensioner från Google inte kommer med ? jag önskar att alla recensioner med text vore med. Annars är jag super nöjd

Neverland

L'app sarebbe anche ottima, ma non refresha le recensioni ogni 36 ore come scritto sui settaggi. peccato.

South Beach Bubbles

It was easy to set up the app. We needed to make a customization and the customer support was very responsive.

MirchiMasalay

It is really helpful app with review, and easy to setup . I would recommend this app to everyone who needs more reviews.

Auswara

Great App to be used on the shop and help increasing sales and build confidence in the brand and shop

elate CBD

Amazing! super easy to set up and will definitely accomplish what we are looking for when it comes to displaying reviews

ThomasAndrewArtwork

So far, so good! I just installed. Simple to understand and install. I looked through many apps and this one stood out as the best.

Doctor Print

Beautiful little app, it really does what it preaches. Installed and worked on spot. Keep the good work. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13