Google Reviews by Reputon

Google Reviews by Reputon | Reviews

by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

Two Little Birds

Was super easy to install, loved how easy it was to upload the google reviews! The face of the app was easy to navigate too.

November 22, 2021

Thank you so much for having time to post the review. We are happy to know our app helps your business to grow!

Tribe Australia

Set up Google Reviews on my website and also send automated emails to customers. Relatively easy to set up for medium skilled web designer. But would prefer a step by step process to automate it further

November 21, 2021

Dear Shop Owner,

Thank you for having time to post the review. It very important for us to get feedback from our clients.

Could you provide more details regarding "a step by step process to automate it" ? It would be great to know your thoughts to let our show owners get the best experience.

Thank you.

Risch Shoes AG, ZN Zürich

The installation was sooooo crazy fast - 2 clicks and already on Homepage! So cool, thank you very much for making it so easy!

November 18, 2021

Thank you for having time to write the review! We appreciate your support!

Fabilicious Fashion

Super duper easy to install, a boom for small companies who need authentic reviews to establish trust.

November 15, 2021

Thank you so much for having time to write the review!

All.This.Sound

Pretty cool app so far does exactly what it claims and it looks pretty aesthetically pleasing to my website design

November 15, 2021

Thank you for having time to write the review!

Camamu Soap

I used the app to display reviews on our site to assist growing our reviews which is part of a campaign. Generally the deployment was pretty simple not all apps are. I think the instructions on modifying CSS code could be slightly clearer with regards to the type of badge being shown. It took some trial and error but I did get it figured out. The biggest issue I found was loading in other reviews -- it shows the same ones and I'd like to show more than the same 5. You did respond .. great.. but that process it reads as if we are giving you total access to our business page, that's a bit freaky. I checked the box as directed but I'm still not clear what level of access Reputon actually has. I will say that you all respond quickly which is helpful.

November 12, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for having time to write about the issues you had.

We understand your concern.

Kindly note, when you Sign In with your business page, we don't collect any sensitive data and we can't edit or delete it as well. The form with permissions is provided by Google API, so this is the only way to let the widget display all up-to-date reviews.

Kind regards,

Café Graal

it does what we want it to do. Simple, easily put into the page. Maybe one thing, it can take a little amount of time to start, but that's nothing really important

November 10, 2021

Thank you for your review! Sorry for the issue you had with widget uploading speed. We're working hard to improve the app performance.

Modern Auto Parts

This app is perfect, it does exactly what it advertises, very happy with this purchase, keep it up guys

November 10, 2021

Thank you so much for having time to write the review! We are happy to know you have had a great experience with our app.

Kemboocha

This app was simple to install and is easy to use. It provides the perfect options and takes the work out of my hands.

October 28, 2021

Thank you so much for having time to write the review! We are happy to know the app is helping your business.

Port Kennedy Auto Parts & Batteries

Google Reviews by Reputon is easy to install & really simple to set up - Thank you guys Awesome ....

October 26, 2021

Thank you so much for writing the review! We are happy to know you like our app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17