Google Reviews & Rating Widget

Google Reviews & Rating Widget

by Reputon

Embed Google reviews. Show testimonials, rating & social proof

Forget Me Not Candle Co.

Great app! I haven't used it too much yet but I am pleased so far! Looking forward to seeing how it does for my business!

Frosty Chainz

Great app to create a community for your site and brand. I would recommend for any growing brand who is working towards success

Bodypack

It's a very good simple application clean and efficient google scoring brings confidence and therefore sales! I recommend it!

Harford Road Liquors

They fixed the issue but they were bugging me to fix the review

Not all of the reviews will come on the slider which is rediculous because i am paying $6 each month. The slider only displays like 7 reviews.

September 17, 2020

Unfortunately there is Google API limitation which allows us to get only 5 reviews. There is nothing we can do with that, sorry for the inconvenience.

Canadian Fuel Nutrition

i used this app to display google reviews on our homepage. its very easy to install and worth it in my opinion.

Zesty BB

I used this app and it help to improve my ratings and have feedbacks from our customers, in order to improve our customer services.

Dr Rabb Derma Beauty store

Excellent app . user friend & good service and customer help line. i would strongly recommend to make best use of it

Katzenhemd

I was looking quite long for an app that displays my google reviews until I found this one. I'm until now very satisfied with it! Maybe it would be a nice feature to depict more than 5 reviews.

fitzBODY.com

I believe the widgets located on our home and cart pages have helped increase visitor trust and confidence but there doesn't appear to be a way to confirm it's effectiveness. Between you and me, the names of Reputon's apps initially appeared a little confusing. Customer reviews vs Google reviews, hard to define differences in the apps until you dig deeper.

LifeStart Naturopathics

Great app, easy to get reviews which is awesome to help customers make a decision to purchase. I also use the reviews in my marketing in EDM, and socials.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7