Google Reviews & Rating Widget

Google Reviews & Rating Widget

by Reputon

Make site trusted. Google review app,rating badge,testimonials

Laura Zabo

really easy peasy to use the app and looks good on my website www.laurazabo.com
It takes maybe 2 mins to setup.

micro españa

va de lujooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo a mi mencantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Modern Ayurvedic

I used this app to generate trust in our site through our positive Google reviews. It was very quick and easy to install, and was up and running in minutes. One of the easier Shopify Apps to install.

Sarah Does Permanent Makeup

super easy, couldnt be easier in fact lol. you literally press one button and dont have to edit any code. love it .

Foot Logic

Great products and prices and excellent customer service. I will definitely buy from this company again.

Shrimpsfood

la traduction des titres en francais aurait été parfait.
c'est toujours marqué google rating et j'aurais souhaité Note sur Google

Italianadas ®

7 dias de prueba es muy poco, y el costo mensual es mucho, seria mejor si fuera gratis, igual google es publicidad para ellos

all things tennis ltd

looks great!
very impressed with the easy to use pltform and very impressed so fr with the way it looks

Kagmad.com

Very useful for new starters to get confidence in the market. I recommend this app. Google Reviews & Rating Widget.

FEELGOOD

The app helps me emphasize genuine customer reviews about my product and it does so with simplicity! This is the easiest app of its kind that I have used!

Previous 1 3