Reputon for Google Reviews

Reputon for Google Reviews

by Reputon

Embed Google reviews. Google rating widget & testimonials.

Allsafe Security

I really like the layout of this app. It couldn't be better! If I had to choose one feature to add it would be to have more different types of layouts and perhaps an small average star rating snippet of html that we could put anywhere on the site.

Redkey USB

So far, so good. Very clean user interface, nice and simple. Possibly better than some popular (& very expensive) alternative paid options (If you have enough google reviews for it)

Throne Boss USA

This app is so simple to use and beautifully displays Google reviews almost anywhere you want on your site.

Modern Memory Design Picture frames

Outstanding app delivering your reviews from google my business to my site to grant more trust of my custom picture framing brand to my customer. super easy !

Bloomspace

The more reviews, the more trust from your customers. The more review services, particularly from sites such as Google = even more trust.. Highly recommended app.

Moto1

Installed on my home page easily, love seeing all the positive reviews from customers. Recommend this app

MINK413,LLC

After my original review, I would like to edit it. I was having a technical issue and they were very helpful and went above and beyond to fix the issue.

February 27, 2021

Hi,
Looks like you misconfigured the app.
You need to connect your Google business account in the app settings. Please let us know how we can find your business on Google Maps to assist.

Regards,
Reputon Team

Candles Cartel

Reputon has done absolutely well by my standards and what I wanted my website to look like. I couldn't get it and I was frustrated with the install because honestly I'm not particularly skilled there. They were patient with me and even assisted with the process very quickly after reaching out to them. 5/5 stars for me, thank you guys once again.

DSTILL

Great product. Easy to install with a clean interface. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to showcase their customer reviews.

Weekend-Warrior.Shop

nice app that helps to get trust from customers and its really easy to use and so it helpd our shop a lot!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11