Google Reviews by Reputon

Google Reviews by Reputon

by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

Hayagi

Initially, reviews were not getting changed, contacted support & got rectified. Happy to see our Google reviews on homepage. Time to encash 4.8* rating..

September 29, 2021

Thank you for having time to write a review! We are happy to know our app is helping your business to grow!

www.becausesleepmatters.co.uk

This is an awesome app. I have used this app with two shopify stores and its working fine with my requirements.

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* reviews! We are happy to know our app helps your business!

Squirrl

This app is really easy to set up. Just tick a couple of boxes, then click and it's done. Great job, thanks!

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* rating. We are happy to know it was easy for you to use our app.

MiddyCity

i wish it was free, it seems simple if you would know coding and i feel like people are taking advantage of the fact i dont know code

September 17, 2021

Dear Sir/Madar,

We are sorry to know you were not satisfied by our app.

Please, note, we put a lot of effort and time to design our apps to help businesses to grow.

Khari Clothing

I love this app. It helped my online store a lot. I would recommend anyone who an online e-commerce business to download this app.

September 13, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review. We are happy to know our app helps to grow your business!

Rightclick Computer Repair / Rightclick Gaming

Brilliant app for you shopify website to bring your google reviews to your website for the finishing touch. Better than expected

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* review! We are happy to know our app is helping your business to grow!

JP Holistic Nutrition

Installation and set up were extremely simple. We look forward to seeing how it looks as people add their testimonials.

September 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the high rating! We appreciate your support!

Tonsil Tech

Seems like a great product so far! Helpful features at very reasonable prices and potentially free for low volume users.

September 9, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! We are happy to know you like our app!

Paul’s Liquor

Absolutely fantastic application and the support team is also super responsive and helpful! Would not hesitate for a second to recommend this.

September 8, 2021

Thank you for the 5* review! It was a pleasure to help you with your issues!

Reputon team

SATIN-MINKS

So far so good. I can not speak enough about this app .. it really does the job. I will be revisiting

September 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We try to do our best to improve the rate to 5*!