Google Reviews by Reputon

Google Reviews by Reputon | Reviews

by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

KWIZINE EN STOCK

thanks! works great! was easy to use also. Definetely recommend THIS app to all ecommerce stores on shopfiy

July 9, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! Feel free to contact us in case of any issues.

Nina Nguyen Designs

so easy to install and implemented. great job! wish all the apps are this easy and work well. Thank you!

July 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words!

B.NOURISHD WELLNESS

great app really made it easy to display my google reviews on my website. Also great way to boost customer confidence

July 5, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating.

The Parker Shoppes

I give it two stars. Communication is decent, however, I do not believe the developer has the understanding of technical support when needed. The same three reviews have been populated for the last 2 weeks. Supposed to change every 36 hours. Didn't happen. Disappointed.

June 23, 2021

Dear Customer,

We’re sorry to hear about your bad experience with our Google Review widget.

You've contacted us yesterday, on June 22, 2021 regarding the mentioned issue and we advised you a solution. As you uninstalled it, we can't provide you with further assistance.

To help you out, please, install it again.

Kind regards,

Monterra Boutique

Works awesome. This is the 2nd review app I've tried and this the best. It shows up exactly where I wanted and looks clean.

June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

Partyshoppen

Smidig att installera och lätt att lägga upp på hemsidan, en lite tanke varför alla recensioner från Google inte kommer med ? jag önskar att alla recensioner med text vore med. Annars är jag super nöjd!

Neverland

L'app sarebbe anche ottima, ma non refresha le recensioni ogni 36 ore come scritto sui settaggi. peccato.

South Beach Bubbles

It was easy to set up the app. We needed to make a customization and the customer support was very responsive.

MirchiMasalay

It is really helpful app with review, and easy to setup . I would recommend this app to everyone who needs more reviews.

Auswara

Great App to be used on the shop and help increasing sales and build confidence in the brand and shop