Google Reviews by Reputon

Google Reviews by Reputon

by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

Hprestonmedia

Great App well worth it thanks great back up and easy to deal with easy to use works great thanks Thanks for all your help and support

Cactus en ligne

Easy to use and afforable. Can really help to boost your sale and give your new customer confiance. I recommend highly.

Pluck Tea

Super easy to install! Did exactly what I needed it to do. Would love a bit more control (to add more reviews.. it's only grabbing five for the carousel)

Schreib und Stil

Easy to install ..you don't need any coding. It took me about 2 minutes to install the app and making the neccessary customizing

Klimanovo UG (Haftungsbeschränkt)

We were struggling with implementation. Costumer Support helped a lot - Can recommened the app and support as well!

August 13, 2020

The issue is fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.
Regards,
Reputon Team

Kukit Hair

top! easy and cool! I found it really easy to use, operate and I did it exactly in 5 minutes. For the price I think is good.

doeffgewoon

I am very happy with this app. Easy to install and after 5 min. it was up and running. So i rate this app with 5 stars! keep up the good work!

Clínica Veterinaria Chicureo

So good. I changed it from another reviews apps. Much butter with very nice an easy customization. T

BossLadiesSlaySpiritualShop-

I like it. It is a great app. I even referred a few friends and they love it so much.

Sexy~N~Snappy

This app was simple to install. However, I’m still navigating through it. So far everything seems self explanatory.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13