Google Reviews by Reputon

Google Reviews by Reputon

by Reputon

Google customer reviews app. Import reviews & testimonials.

MirchiMasalay

It is really helpful app with review, and easy to setup . I would recommend this app to everyone who needs more reviews.

Auswara

Great App to be used on the shop and help increasing sales and build confidence in the brand and shop

elate CBD

Amazing! super easy to set up and will definitely accomplish what we are looking for when it comes to displaying reviews

ThomasAndrewArtwork

So far, so good! I just installed. Simple to understand and install. I looked through many apps and this one stood out as the best.

Doctor Print

Beautiful little app, it really does what it preaches. Installed and worked on spot. Keep the good work. Thank you.

online bestellen bij Potz Wonen

makkelijk te instaleren ! zojuist geinstaleerd, kijken hoe het verloopt en bij goede werking de free trial omzetten naar betaald abonnement POTZWONEN #demooistewoonwinkelvantwente

Happy Bunz Handmade

So easy to use! I was glad to be able to find a review system that would be able to sit on my homepage! I do wish there was a way to make it to where a customer could just click a "Leave review" button somewhere on the widget to make it easier. But all in all super easy to use! Thank you!

Green Swing

simple to use, just what we needed to integrate our reviews. Some apps are tricky, this is not one of them!

HiDEF Lifestyle

This app is one of the few that works. Nice design and a few display options. Thanks for developing an app that actually works.

Allsafe Security

I really like the layout of this app. It couldn't be better! If I had to choose one feature to add it would be to have more different types of layouts and perhaps an small average star rating snippet of html that we could put anywhere on the site.