Google Reviews by Reputon

Google Reviews by Reputon

Built for Shopify

Reviews (792)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to display Google Reviews on their websites, enhancing business authenticity and trust. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and customizable widgets. Features such as the AI Summary Card, review filtering, and direct response options are appreciated. The support team is recognized for their quick and helpful responses. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and Google Business, along with its ability to handle negative feedback privately, are also valued. Merchants find it offers great functionality and value for its price.

November 11, 2021

I used the app to display reviews on our site to assist growing our reviews which is part of a campaign. Generally the deployment was pretty simple not all apps are. I think the instructions on modifying CSS code could be slightly clearer with regards to the type of badge being shown. It took some trial and error but I did get it figured out. The biggest issue I found was loading in other reviews -- it shows the same ones and I'd like to show more than the same 5. You did respond .. great.. but that process it reads as if we are giving you total access to our business page, that's a bit freaky. I checked the box as directed but I'm still not clear what level of access Reputon actually has. I will say that you all respond quickly which is helpful.

Camamu Soap
9 days using the app
Reputon replied November 12, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for having time to write about the issues you had.

We understand your concern.

Kindly note, when you Sign In with your business page, we don't collect any sensitive data and we can't edit or delete it as well. The form with permissions is provided by Google API, so this is the only way to let the widget display all up-to-date reviews.

Kind regards,

October 1, 2021

I have just installed this app. The installation is okay so far. I seem to be having trouble with the reviews loading on the home page

The Irritable Pelican Artisan Gallery
7 days using the app
Reputon replied October 4, 2021

Thank you for the review!

We've checked your website and the widget is showing while scrolling down without delay. Could you provide more details of that?

August 24, 2020

Just downloaded this app and added to my store. So far so good. I like the layout so far. I cant wait to see if my sales will go up.

Divine Beauti Bar & Fashions
6 days using the app
October 21, 2023

User friendly

Yene Hair
About 23 hours using the app
Reputon replied October 23, 2023

Thank you for the 4-star review! We're pleased to hear you found our app user-friendly. If there's anything specific you think we can do to make it even better, feel free to share your insights. We appreciate your feedback!

August 21, 2022

The app works great. No issues. I have multiple physical stores and I'd like the ability to combine the reviews from all of them into one widget so that I don't have different widgets for each store all over the site. Also having a "leave a review" button would be great.

Mr Cornice
South Africa
1 day using the app
Reputon replied August 21, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for having time to write the review.

We appreciate your feedback and we take into consideration it in new releases.

December 14, 2020

this app was fine and I'm reviewing it so it will stop bugging me for a reviewasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfaf

mstore.com.au
About 21 hours using the app
August 31, 2021

So far so good. I can not speak enough about this app .. it really does the job. I will be revisiting

SATIN-MINKS
About 18 hours using the app
Reputon replied September 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We try to do our best to improve the rate to 5*!

May 26, 2022

Prima app, wel irritant dat je bij elk gebruik een pop up krijgt om een review te schrijven. Bajeroiugerugergi8

mublio
Netherlands
About 9 hours using the app
Reputon replied May 26, 2022

Beste klant,

Bedankt voor de beoordeling.

We zullen uw feedback in overweging nemen om de app te verbeteren.

November 13, 2023

Great place to buy your weight loss supplements

Global Foodsupplements
Spain
33 minutes using the app
June 17, 2020

la traduction des titres en francais aurait été parfait.
c'est toujours marqué google rating et j'aurais souhaité Note sur Google

Shrimpsfood