Nabu for Google Shopping Feed

Increase Sales from Google Feed, Facebook, Instagram & Bing.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

App for Google Shopping Feed, Facebook Feed, Instagram feed

STAUBER Best

Using this app has so far been really clear and helpful. I hope to use this constantly on new products that we roll out.

BlazingBull

Outstanding customer service. Google had been causing me some issues. Salil was accommodating and made calls with myself to solve the issue. Even after I had to cancel three times due to unforeseen circumstances Salil was polite and patient.

Thank you again Salil and the rest of your team.

I highly recommend this App!!

shineurikitchen

this is one of the best Google product feed apps on the market. It is so easy to use and save me a lot of time to do it manually. The customer service is excellent too. Very helpful and help me to solve any issue I may have about the app or anything else. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to run a google shopping ad. She is the best choice to go with.

Winny Beauty Products

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love the app, the features are great and make lives easy and also the customer support team is the best.

Best Paint By Number Kits

Time spent using app About 16 hours

This app was very easy to install.
After a request to have the installation to check, I had a response with a few minutes and the call within 12 hours.
Great service and support from the team !

Hobbymate Hobby

Location China

It's really bad I have to leave this app negative feedback, the app does not work as described or as expect. It will not update the products feed very well, it does add feed, though. When I contact online customer service, or send email to support, they just provide an expert phone number, and ask to contact expert, but no reply your question directly, or solve your problem in email or live chat.

June 6, 2020

Hi

Your questions were slightly advanced and our customer support executives did not know the answer right away. Sorry about that. We ask you to get on a call so that our experts can answer your queries.

HYGIENE IS SIMPLE

I am starting to get the hang of this, I like this because this is easy and understandable to use. Thank You. I have my products listed and I have no complaints either.

NaturalKirei

Location Spain

Great experience with this app and the customer service is amazing! I'm really glad I founded it. Thanks!

Nordic Labels

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app started to work immediately for our store. Very pleased with the results and easy to use. Highly recommended. Sampy was super helpful and always available.

June 5, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing this review.

Diligence1International

Location Philippines

A must have app if your online store is having difficulties with google shopping feeds! This has become an important app for our online store.

June 5, 2020

We are glad that you like our app. Thank you for the review.