Nabu for Google Shopping Feed

Increase Sales from Google Feed, Facebook, Instagram & Bing.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

App for Google Shopping Feed, Facebook Feed, Instagram feed

Our Wish Deals

Location Thailand

I tried a few others before coming across this one. And I have to say it is simple and easy to understand and use. I like the fact that the app shows me how I can improve my listing for better visibility in Google.

The support is also very good. The team is knowledgeable and helpful.

I look forward to their integration for Bing Shopping Feed.

June 3, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Olive Oil Divine LLC

This app does exactly what it says it will do. Tech support is always there and very helpful. Thanks for making it easier to sell on Google!

May 28, 2020

Thanks for your kind words. It is nice to know that the app is meeting your requirements.

AISHAWORDROBE

I used this app, its good to handle and good customer support. I recommended to all for google shopping feed

May 28, 2020

Many Thanks. Nice to hear that you have liked the interface and the support.

thankubody

Location Australia

I used this app to improve my feed for google shopping. I like that you can get a score to see where you need to improve your feed for a better shopping experience on google. I had a couple of questions setting it up that I sent through to AdNabu and they got back to me within a day which was great!

May 28, 2020

Hey, It's great to find out that you have liked the "score system" for the products. I wish you continue to have a great shopping feed experience.

COFFEE KHATZ

Location Australia

Very easy to setup and use. So far so good. Great for any small business starting up. I just hope its also going to drive customers to my store

June 4, 2020

Thanks. I wish your feed is super ready for your campaigns.

Henry Harrison - For Men

Easy to use and integrate across Google in one place. Highly recommend if you do not want to hire some freelancers to onboard all the data.

June 4, 2020

Hey, it is nice to find out that our app is meeting your requirements. Many Thanks.

FORTUNE WONDER

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 12 hours

I am using this app. It really makes everything work so much easier. It is unblocking all the hardships and hurdles of synchronizing shopify with google shopping. And their services are excellent. They resolve issues for you almost instantly. And they are free!

June 4, 2020

Hi, Your kind words are highly appreciated. I wish you to get a great shopping feed experience going forward.

EC WITCH

Good so far, still working my way around integration. A 1 man Army and still learning to understand. Lol

Free Soul Bracelets

This app is amazing. It has really helped me to get a better score on Google with all my products. Customer service is incredible too. Thanks Salil for all your help!!

Trendsoholic

Location India

I used this app to get my products listed in Google shopping, faced some disapprovals. Straight away scheduled a call with developers of this app to help me out made some changes. Will update the revies once i see an approval of my products. Thank You