Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

The Ruffled Feather

I haven't had a chance to use the app yet...after I'm able to see how it works I will update my recommendation.

Twisting Beauty & Treasure

I used this app to help market my products. I really in enjoy everything it offers. I will inform my friends

Sheair Butters

Once you figure out how it works, it's not bad. The process can be long and tedious, mostly waiting for Google to approve you.

LeeFed

For an important app like this to help businesses be discovered on google this app needs urgent updating.

November 6, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'd be happy to learn more about your thoughts in respect to what about the app requires urgent updating. Are there any particular challenges you've been experiencing with the app that we can assist with?

I've gone ahead and sent you an email to discuss your concerns further. I look forward to hearing from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

www.nilarastore.com

nice one.. a bit expensive if i may ssay thou ..although might be worth inice one.. a bit expensive if i may ssay thou ..although might be worth itt

Thatlyfestyle

Only cant see products in merchant center. I don't know why I can't see my products, but I think it will be fine soon.

October 24, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review!

After first installing the app, Google will need to review and approve your products, which can take between 3-10 days. You may just be seeing a delay due to the initial set up completing.

That being said, I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance with the Google Shopping app! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Perfect Friends Gifts

Still trying to figure it out. I previously placed Google Ads directly with Google, which also was quite complicated and hard to stop ads. I am correcting everything that they ask of me, but I have to constantly wait for the updates.

September 12, 2019

Thank you for reaching out with this feedback on the Google Shopping app. I understand that waiting for updates can cause delays, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience with this. Google individually reviews each product on their end once it's edited, so this process can take some extra time.

However, I would really like to speak with you in more detail about your experience to get a better idea of the issues you're running into and how we can help further. I'm going to reach out to you via email so that we can discuss this. Looking forward to hearing back from you! - Rae, Shopify Support

Shoppinn Paradize

I have been using this app since Oct 2018 with some success to around Apr 2019 when I increased my ad spend to $10 per day and my sales basically dried up. I reduced back to 5$ per day and got a few sales but not the success I had earlier and now this app has not generated a sale in over a week!! Am I missing something ....Have there been a change update to this app? I like the simplicity of this app and will be so disappointed to have to find another app.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

The app helps you post images into the Google Shopping area of search results. It easily keeps the product information one place to adjust like a table.

Your Pureness

Ich habe diese App schon eine weile in Gebrauch.
Um Produkte bei Google Shopping hoch zu laden, ist diese App sehr bedienerfreundlich und einfach Gestaltet so das selbst ein Leihe es benutzen kann. Jedoch gibt es da etwas das verbessert werden muss!
Wenn Sie Bekleidung bei Google Shopping Hochladen möchten, überlagert diese app die Google Shopping Plattform. Es werden alle Varianten von einem Produkt Einzel bei Google Shopping aufgelistet, in der Größe und in der Farbe. Ich würde dies bezüglich eine Verbesserung erwarten da ich diese app weiter nutzen möchte