Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

www.miiebike.co.uk

Bit early to tell so far it may take me some time to get used to it and all of its features..This is all a bit new to me,so I don’t really know yet.

Lili's Home Boutique

Great app. It is a time saver. Now I don't have to take time to edit my product list and refresh the import data into google. One downside is that I can only edit 25 products at a time with the app.

Fashion Play

I have just begun to use this app and so far it is good. This will be useful for running ad campaigns.

WG Wholesale

For someone not technically smart. this was so much easier. Without it I would have waster so much time trying to learn how to do it.

Eurohaus Modern Furniture

I like to use google to help get our business name out there when consumers are looking to shop for furniture. Sometime I don't know all the services google have and it often remind me to do certain things that I didn't know before.

Prix Pam

i am trying this app to see if it will help me market my products and website if it works for me i will do another review. thank you.

Don Tuma

I used this app to connect to the google shopify channel. It worked O.K., but required my cell phone to obtain a code number sent by Google.

Angel Herbalisations

My will be my first time using this. It was user friendly and I'm excited to see what happens next!

istanbulliveneeds

its very good and very satisfy to work with this platform i like very much and i want to work with this

OZWAY Direct

HONESTLY I GO AROUND IN CIRCLES CONFUSED AND WORST IS I STILL HAVENT SORTED OUT ANYTHING. PLS HELP SORT OUT WHAT IS WRING WITH MY ACCOUNT ITS BEEN 6 MONTHS