Google channel

Google channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Chimera Hobby & Games

For listing things it's great, until it starts wanting settings that shouldn't apply to that product at all. Gender, age, etc for paint. Fixing this does nothing since the item is back up on the list for yet something else the next day or hour. Image crawls? 3 days? Nope. They never finish. I don't even know what they are looking for in image crawls. Missing GTINs or wrong ones? Fix them? Nope. It still says it's the wrong GTIN even though you scanned right from the product. I have been fighting this daily for a month now and still have over 500 products on the publish error list that keep coming back. m

TALK DRAMA TO ME

not sure yet dont have enough data to say anything .................................................................................

March 19, 2021

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

eumolino

As far as I know, there is no way to set up a second feed in shopify for another country. You can set it up in Google, but you can't synch them with your shopify products. That doesn't make any sense in German-speaking countries. Anyone who speaks German would sell to Germany and Austria or even Switzerland.
...No products in Austrian google :(
If there is a possibility - please help!

February 24, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with getting multiple feeds set up. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

Jo-Christ & Man Company

I have an issue so, I would like you to fix that issue for me please. It's about my website: https://jchristelle.com. Until this issue is not fixed I can't move forward.

February 12, 2021

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify, I would be happy to follow up with you and help you through any errors that you are getting so I'll send you an email! Also keep in mind, anytime you need support, you can click on the "get support" button in the top right corner of the Google Shopping Channel. That will send your request directly to our support team.

Direct Bargains Online

having issues synching products from Shopify to google for shopping feed, I have been waiting 3 weeks for a response from google and

February 4, 2021

Hi there,

Jordan here from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the Google channel app. Your feedback is incredibly valuable.

If you ever need any support with syncing your products through the Google channel, you can always click the "Get Support" button found in the top right hand corner of channel in your Shopify admin. However, I will send you an email to open the lines of communication where we can work together to successfully sync your products to Google.

Jordan | Shopify

imoongadget

The free listing is working well but I am struggling with the Merchant Center. I don't see what is wrong with my shop because they suspended my account "due to policy violation: Misrepresentation". I am stuck here!

February 4, 2021

Hi there,

Jordan here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the Google channel app. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

I would love to help you navigate the policy suspension placed by Google. I will send you an email to open the lines of communication, where we can work together to resolve the account suspension.

Jordan | Shopify

SABijoux

Difficult for me in English . I just discover. I most learn now, so I can not tell now. I will see later .

December 9, 2020

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I hope you enjoy using the channel on your shop! If you ever need any support with setting up or optimizing your products with Google, you can always click the "Get Support" button found in the top right hand corner of channel. We also offer email support in a wide range of languages, so we would be happy to help.

For now, I'm going to follow up with you in an email, to open up the lines of communication here. That way I can see if I can help you any further with getting the channel set up and working on your store.

Best,
Charlotte | Shopify

Inluma

Not really happy with this, I followed all the instructions but for some reason, I keep receiving this message from the ap "Google is reviewing your Merchant Center account. Your product will be re-reviewed once your account is approved." and I can't figure out why. I updated my products 3 times and all the times it takes 3-5 days to have an answer. I honestly don't have an idea how to fix it.

November 24, 2020

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Chelsea l Shopify

LifeStylz

The app worked for the first campaign I created in May 2019. For some reason it started giving errors so I removed the old campaign and created a new one however the new campaign in ads account keeps saying it's misconfigured and missing conversion tracking. As per shopify if I'm using this app it automatically has the conversions setup but it's not happening. Also not to mention there is 0 support from Shopify and Google. Planning to move to some paid apps where I can get quality support!!

October 19, 2020

Hey there,

Chelsea here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting set up your second attempt at the campaigns. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

Chelsea l Shopify

Simply delightful

I had problems setting up my sales channel on google, trying to get my contents approved, it’s tough

September 10, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. Sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with getting your content approved. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.