Google channel

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

COIN DECO LTD

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app About 1 year

NICE APP, EASY TO INSTALL, HOPE IT WILL GIVE RESULTS, BEST OF LUCK FOR EVERYBODY. LET ME KNOW PLEASE.

HNS-HARMONY NAIL STUDIO

It was user-friendly. Very easy to maneuver and instructions were clear. I am looking forward to the benefits of using this feature as described.

Mynestcrafts

Easy to setup from within Shopify. I am working through this app to setup my smart shopping campaign. Will update this review then

Alexa Martha Designs

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

It a pretty ok app, had some problems in the beginning, but I worked it all out on my own without watching the video of how to set it up correctly. It was easy enough to do.

BoxoBoox

Location South Africa

Just started using Google ads. There was a moment where I had no idea what was going on, but came back a day later and syncing was done. I have set up everything for my first campaign. Now time will tell.

Platinum Party Decor

Time spent using app About 22 hours

It's very good especially as i have no technical background. Easily explains how to edit code etc. Finding it difficult to fully sync with my website however, keeps telling me that my website is not verified but i have successfully verified it in the merchant center

Stardust & Moonstone

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use on PC. Took some time to figure out but is very user friendly once you get the basics.....

VIBRIANT STORE

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I am a first time user of Google Chanel. it seams like it very helpful. the information provided was relevant

Rez Dog Fashions

Eaay. To follow setup prompts. Integrates with googe smoothly and quickly. I would highly recommend.

Easterngiftshop

With help from a Google chat with Lester, we were successful in getting our products on Google. Thanks.