Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

MegaBles

Make this app more easily readable. But it's a great app to navigate and make my store more appealing

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

haii-chop

I use this application to promoted my business online. and to advertise it though
The google Chanel service

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the Google Channel in your store.

OurFabricStore

Still trying to figure it out... It's a bit confusing but it's slowly coming together. I do like that it was relatively easy to connect shopify to the google merchant account.

MaceciBeauty

J'utilise Google channel comme un tunnel de vente pour ma boutique. Je n'ai pas encore eu de résultats mais je verrai à la longue.

EdxVie CRTD SKNCRE

Still figuring out how this works so would appreciate your support to boost my online store: edxviecurated.com

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see how I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store.

C’est Belle Candles

It is a little confusing at first but eventually you can figure out most things. I imagine it may be a lot of trial and error . I like the way that you are able to link to various social media platforms.

Needs Found

Google channel didn't really give the right amount of info to convince me to focus on it, it didn't sell me

Aligne Studio

I used the app to set up automated ads for the clothing brand I work for but tits not really delivering

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Google Channel with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting your Google Smart Shopping Campaign set up and working for your store.

biscompany

è la prima volta che uso questa app ma x il momento sembra abbastanza semplice e ben fatta anche x me che sono alle prime armi

Alicia Dakteris - Handmade Genuine Leather Handbags

The links between some of my products and Google are not working. I've been making changes to see if they will be approved. It's not that easy to connect the products.