GovX ID Exclusive Discounts

GovX ID Exclusive Discounts

by GovX

Launch military & first responder discounts on your store

Floorzz

The GovX ID app has worked flawlessly ever since we installed it on Floorzz.com. We love to support our military and first responders so this was a no brainer to include on our website. Thanks for creating such a great app!!!

SuperMom Headquarters

I've had several customers ask whether I offer a military discount. After researching my options, I went with GovX ID, and I'm so glad I did. Initial installation was very easy, and I was able to handle it myself. After adding a few new elements to my site, the button placement was off, but I couldn't figure out how to move it. I emailed GovX ID, and, within a couple hours, they were able to move the button to exactly where I wanted it. My cart looks just how I want it, and my customers will be happy to easily get their discounts.

Just For Fun Flags

I've had lots of people ask me for a military discount and never knew how to because I couldn't verify their status. This app is great. It does all that work for me.

Built NY

App is great and the customer service is even better! Quick responses and easy to work with. I highly recommend this app.

Skida

This app was a great way for us to offer unique discount codes to frontline workers. With our large customer base, it was very helpful to have GovX verify the status of our customers for us. GovX integrated with our website seamlessly and was very easy to set up!

VirtualRun

The GovX app was was an easy install and it has worked flawlessly since. The amazing thing is just how much revenue it's bringing to our business. It's safe to say that installing the GovX ID app was the single easiest action that's lead to the largest financial gain for our store. Highly recommend. Plus, they have a great mission that we support.

Branded Bills

Our customers absolutely love the GovX discount, their support team makes install easy and we have a great relationship with the entire platform! Amazing APP!

LetterSeals.com

I began using Govx ID to try to find a low-cost option I could use to recognize our first responder clients. Not only does this appear to work better than the other apps I have tried for this service, but it does not task the merchant with fees or costs.

The Badge Life

Highly recommend it! It works well, Jessica from support went above and beyond to make sure everything was working properly. She even followed up with me a few days later just to double-check. For a FREE app, their customer service is superb. I am not techy and she was able to implement the code for me.

Anyone that offers discounts to our brave men and women should use this app. Thank you again!

Sea State Coffee

This app is great! An awesome way to provide a discount to those who have served or are currently serving.