Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

by Union Works Apps

FREE Post-purchase survey - customer acquisition discovery

Stone Forge Studios

Well worth it - Understanding attribution is so critical when it comes to growing your store. Grapevine does an amazing job, with surprising response rates from our customers. With this data, I can quickly make decisions that help me cut costs and increase revenue (exactly what every store owner wants)! Support is great and follows up with your concerns or suggestions.

March 29, 2020

Thank you for the great review, it is much appreciated! Glad we've been able to provide a bit more insight into your marketing spend!

TempleTape.com

This App is a great way to find out where customers are finding you, or really any info that you'd like to know about your customer!

Plus, I had a question, emailed customer support on a Sunday & Steve got back to me with an answer to my question less than 20 minutes later (on a Sunday!!)
Great App, Great Support & it's Free!

Five Stars!!

February 9, 2020

Thanks for the great review Shlomo! We're really pleased that you like the app! Good luck with growing your store!

Kolmecosmetics

Great and simple ad! Very easy to install. Would have liked more info on where the survey pops up and how.

January 29, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we have some new support documentation about to go live which should hopefully help explain how and where you can view the survey widget. We'll send out an email to Merchants about this soon. Thanks again!

Absorption Pharm LLC

So far so good. Super easy installation and provides good features and design for a free APP. Check it out!

January 27, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We're glad you found it easy to set-up and start collecting responses!

Nine Sparrows Boutique

Easy to use and exactly what we needed! Liked that we could choose our own suboptions and personalize it.

January 18, 2020

Thanks for the great review, we're glad that you're happy with the survey and customisable sub-options!

My Joey

Very insightful, helps me decide how to make better sales strategies and funnels. I would recommend this,

January 17, 2020

Thanks for your review! It's great to hear Grapevine is helping inform your marketing strategies!

ARKK Infinity

Easy to use! Very helpful for determining how effective our marketing is and where our strengths and weaknesses lie. Great app!

January 3, 2020

Thanks for the great review, we're glad it's helping you to find out the effectiveness of your Marketing spend... pssst... our Happy Birthday app is quite popular too! ;)

Echelon Fit US

Great app…huge help to us in understanding how are customers are finding us. Their support team is also incredibly helpful and responsive. Easy 5 stars!

December 19, 2019

Thanks for the great review! We're so pleased to hear the app is helping you understand your customers!

TUSHY

Grapevine has been wonderful in helping us figure out post-purchase attribution! We're super excited to see what they roll out.

December 17, 2019

Thanks for the great review Andy! Amazing to see how many survey responses you're receiving! I think you'll like some of the new features we have planned!

Jade Beauty and Health

Great App - Thank you ! Nice and easy interface, I do enjoy the fact that it is free so store owners can see if hat works fro them and not drag themselves in any useless subscriptions

December 15, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. We're glad you like the app, we hope to keep the core features free forever, but we also have some exciting Extra paid features on the horizon that we're sure will deliver even further value.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10