Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

by Union Works Apps

FREE Post-purchase survey - customer acquisition discovery

Liber & Co.

Extremely useful app, highly recommend it. Provides great data and works without any issues. Easy to use as well.

April 16, 2021

Hi Alex, thanks for the review. Glad we could get you set up with your new Survey!

Three Basketeers

This app is awesome! It's super easy to use and customize. It's exactly what we were looking for, and we love that it's free since we are a small nonprofit.

THOUSAND MILES

Seamless integration and really convenient for customers to leave their post purchase survey. Support is very responsive and helpful as well.

March 4, 2021

Thank you for the great review Justin! Very happy to hear that your post-purchase survey is working well!

Sunslice

Very good app which integrated nicely to the Thank you page of my store. I used it to ask my customers how they had found the store, providing valuable data as to where to focus my efforts. Support was also quick to respond when I had a question. Definitely recommend!

February 22, 2021

Thanks for your great review Henri! Glad to hear Grapevine is providing valuable insight as to where to allocate your marketing efforts!

Bianca Mavrick Jewellery

This app is easy to use and the insights are so valuable for a small business. The developer was very helpful when we wanted customise the look of app to be in line with our current website style - thank-you!

February 17, 2021

Thanks for the great review Bianca! Glad we were able to help!

selfidentity

I needed help through customer service to change the colour css code for the submit button on the 'how did you find us?' survey app. The response time was fast and Steve really helped me to feel supported and resolved the issue within just a few minutes. I really recommend using this Shopify App!!

February 15, 2021

Thanks for the great review Nicole! It was a pleasure to help you with that small bit of styling! Keep up the great work on your store!

Mesmerize India

The app is super simple, easy to use and elegant. The premium version fees is also very rational unlike many other apps on the store. Would recommend.

January 4, 2021

Thanks for the great review Shrey! Glad we were able to help tweak the styling to match your theme and thanks for your suggestions for improvements.

Regimen Lab

Excellent app. Very useful, non-intrusive way to collect useful customer data and an extremely responsive developer. Very impressed with both the insight I've gained through the app and the experience in just a couple weeks!

December 2, 2020

Thanks for the great review Alex! Very pleased to hear that you're happy with the app!

Chomper Labs

This is an awesome app and very easy to setup! It's helped us better understand our customers and their purchase journey. Highly recommend as a simple add on Some feedback for the developers for additional features:
- Allow survey to be erased to reset responses/data for another survey
- Improve analytics and reporting, give more options for the business owner to pivot and filter data to measure what's valuable to them

November 25, 2020

Thanks for the great review James, we're constantly updating the app, so thank you for the feedback! We'll see what we can do!

SENREVE

Great and cost-efficient post purchase survey. We needed some custom fields on the export and Sam was more than happy to accommodate. Less functionality than some of the pricier ones in the space but you really can't beat the price and service.

October 7, 2020

Thanks for the great review Jillian! Glad we were able to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12