Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

by Union Works Apps

Post-purchase survey - easy customer acquisition discovery

Sheets & Giggles

Exactly what we needed - we wanted to measure where our sales were coming from to better prioritize spending on our top-performing sales channels.

November 12, 2019

Thanks for the great review, glad to hear that Grapevine is helping you to understand your marketing spend!

STAWCX MART

I REALLY APPRECIATE HOW IT IS TO USE THIS APP. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING MY STORE A REALLY GOOD SHOT AT SUCCEEDING INSTANTLY. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO USE THIS APP

November 5, 2019

Thanks for the great review of our Grapevine app! We hope the insight you gain will help you to allocate your marketing spend wisely!

NewVaping

Really easy to set up and show stats immediately. Exactly what I want. Hope it will launch more features in the future. Thanks!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for leaving the app a great review, yes, we do hope to launch some more features in the near future, stay tuned!

Leading Solutions

Incredibly easy to use and customise. Exactly what I was looking for to gain customer product insight

November 4, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review, we're really glad this is providing valuable insight for your business!

RAD Children's Furniture

So far so good! I just installed the app and it was very easy to navigate and extremely user friendly. Interested to know more about the "Customer Tag Prefix" and the "Order Tag Prefix"

Hopefully customers start responding!

October 24, 2019

Hi, thanks for the great review of our Grapevine app. I've sent you an email with information about Tag Prefixing... but in short, it allows you to identify the tag as having come from the Grapevine app before we then auto apply the tag value which will be the customer's selected survey response. Hope that makes sense! Please just reply to my email if you need anything further. Thanks again!

i.e. you might use the Prefix "Survey:" before selected survey option to make it "Survey: Word of mouth" or "Survey: TV advert" or "Survey: Facebook Ad".

Ralph Christian

Great app - does what it says on the tin and best of all it's free! Very happy overall and looking forward to seeing the feedback.

October 23, 2019

Thanks for the great review, we hope you'll be collecting survey responses very soon!

SHERATIQUE

This was easy to set up. It looks promising and I'm so curious to see how it will work!.. thank you for making it for free!!

perola72

Gostei muito. Simples e completamente funcional! Ajuda e muito na hora de saber mais como o seu cliente chegou até você.

October 2, 2019

Obrigado por nos deixar um comentário. Estamos felizes por você gostar do app!

Lost Arts Web

This was easy to set up and I can't wait to see the responses from my customers. What a Great App!

September 29, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we're glad you like the app so far and we're sure it won't be long before you start collecting survey responses.

Superior Belle LLC

I Love this app ,it's simple free and easy to use.And looking forward to learning more about how this app works

September 23, 2019

Thanks for the great review, we're glad you like the app! I'm sure it won't take long for Customers to start providing responses to your survey.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8