Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

by Union Works Apps

Post-purchase survey - easy customer acquisition discovery

Arumall

Just tested this out, it is very easy to use and does what it promises. Maybe in the future, they can add an option to change colors for the button instead of relying on coding it yourself. Either way, love this little app and it's free.

July 21, 2019

Thanks for the great review! We're continually adding new features and tweaking the app to provide a better service. We can only do that based on the feedback that we receive, so thanks for your suggestion about the button styling.

VdM Atelier

Buena aplicación, la acabo de instalar y he hecho alguna prueba y parece que va muy bien, además gratis, no se puede pedir más.

July 12, 2019

Gracias por la gran crítica! Me alegra que te guste la aplicación.

Vader Aesthetics

Good App. Simple and FREE.

One suggestion would be giving us the option to change the color of the button.

July 12, 2019

Hi, thanks for the review! We have a Custom CSS field in the Settings tab of the Grapevine app where you can enter CSS styles to control the form elements. I'll send you the CSS you need to style the form to your liking.

Hathorway, Inc.

Easy to install. Looks seamless and accomplishes what I wanted to do. Now we wait to see if customers submit a response.

June 28, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review, it is much appreciated. I'm sure you'll be collecting survey responses in no time!

IWOM Outerwear LLC

Super easy to set up. Customers were more than happy to fill this out after the purchase and we were able to gather some useful information for the marketing team.

June 14, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review and glad to hear that your Customers are taking the time to fill in your survey question!

Muscle Engineering

Great app, easy to use and FREE! I Would recommend this app to everyone for post-purchase surveys, simple yet effective.

June 13, 2019

Hi Jason, thanks for the great review, I'm glad we were able to help you with your enquiry!

Old Whippersnapper's Natural Handmade Manly Soaps

The app team is excellent in helping you implement the survey form. I really like the app, it is excellent.

June 7, 2019

Thanks for the great review Len, you were almost there with the CSS customisation, glad we could help with the last bit!

Ana Luisa

Really useful when utm are not enough - highly recommended app, easy to integrate and nice UI/UX / reporting :) .

May 31, 2019

Hi Adam, thanks for the great review, we're pleased that you're happy with how the app works and how easy it was to set-up and get started.

Rita Phil

Great customer service! I met a trouble in editing the form css and emailed Grapevine. They responded and helped me fix it until I was satisfied. The app is easy and simple to use. Recommended!

May 22, 2019

Thanks for the great review Chau, it was a pleasure helping you to achieve your ideal styling.

Dreamer Store

It's really easy to use and it's free. Hope they will keep it as free:) Thank you!
-----------------

May 9, 2019

Thanks for the great review, glad to hear that you're enjoying using our app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6