Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

by Union Works Apps

FREE Post-purchase survey - customer acquisition discovery

The Personal Barber

Great little app and it's priced fairly ($3 a month should be the standard for all apps that do just one thing)

4 stars rather than 5 because of one feature it desperately needs:

At the moment you can only make one survey. If you want to change your survey question you have to ask the team to wipe your data and start again (making sure to download the data first)

It would be great if you could change the survey question and this would then create a new tab in the analytics, rather than having to delete everything

I'd also really like to see a bit more segmentation so that the survey gets shown to people based on what they buy.

At the moment, my survey is asking a question about the main product, but it's not particularly relevant to customers that are buying something different.

August 7, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and provide your thoughts on improvements.

We may introduce some of your suggestions in the future, however, the level of development and support required to deliver and maintain those features would, unfortunately, lead to a more expensive app.

Lisse Shave Inc.

Steve was super helpful and responsive helping me with some custom CSS. Great app - so much value for a free app, and even the upgrade is so affordable.

August 4, 2020

Thanks for the great review Amy, although I think you customised most of the CSS yourself!

DryDrone

I had a little issue getting installed and Steve was fast and efficient getting me up and going with great followup.
Thnx, so appreciated.

August 2, 2020

Thank you for the great review Paul! Glad we were able to confirm that everything was set-up correctly and that your post-purchase survey is being displayed to your customers.

P2Life

Fantastic App. Only $3 a month for critical customer insights is well worth it. Also the customer support is responsive and very helpful. Thanks!

May 26, 2020

Thanks for your great review Michael, glad you're pleased with the value we're able to deliver with the app.

Beardbrand

Best bang for the buck. Can't imagine a better marketing tool for $3/month. Great insights from our customers and able to see quickly which customer acquisition tools are working best.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your great review Artie... we're glad you're getting great value from our Grapevine app.

Farm To Flat

Super helpful and simple. It's very important to know how people are finding out about us, and a post checkout survey is definitely the best way to do that. Easy integration, easy way to view the data, and we've gotten ~50% response rate which is great. Plus developers responded to a custom request quickly. Thank you!

May 22, 2020

Thank you for the great review Naseem! I'm glad you're happy with the option to limit the survey to one response per customer! Good luck!

Circle

Easy to implement post checkout survey, provides helpful data insights! Using the How Did You Hear About Us Survey is key to evaluating performance of non-digital media and marketing programs. It also provides valuable information so that we can further understand the customer journey to purchase.

May 14, 2020

Hi Gwen, thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it.

Was there anything more we could have done to make that a 5 star review instead of a 4 star review?

Its Delish

Great app + great service = Happy clients! Used this app to get important info from shoppers. I highly recommend...

April 29, 2020

Thanks for the great review Yoel! Glad the app is helping you to gather useful information from your customers.

GratefulPuppy

Great app that does the job perfectly, and its free. Pretty amazing stuff!
I'm currently using this on two of my stores, and it has helped a lot with finding our where customers are coming from.

April 8, 2020

Thanks for the great review Julian! Glad you're enjoying using the app across your stores!

Stone Forge Studios

Well worth it - Understanding attribution is so critical when it comes to growing your store. Grapevine does an amazing job, with surprising response rates from our customers. With this data, I can quickly make decisions that help me cut costs and increase revenue (exactly what every store owner wants)! Support is great and follows up with your concerns or suggestions.

March 29, 2020

Thank you for the great review, it is much appreciated! Glad we've been able to provide a bit more insight into your marketing spend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10