Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

Grapevine Post‑Purchase Survey

by Union Works Apps

FREE Post-purchase survey - customer acquisition discovery

Irish Railway Models

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Recommended app for when you want insight into where your customers are coming from and what marketing efforts are working!

Bakell

www.bakell.com ~ I just downloaded the app, so not sure quite yet. So far it seems easy... but we will see. I'll add another review then! Thanks, from the Bakell.com team!

Posh Candle Co.

I just downloaded this app to help me understand where my customers come from. It was easy to setup. I'll update when I put it to work for a while.

www.ChulahGyals.com

nice app, just have to get orders to see how effective it is, but nice free app for the time being to see if it works for my store

Bouteille Mania | La Bouteille dans tous ses états !

Simple a configurer et complète. Vraiment intéressante. Sera je n'en doute pas très utile dans l'optimisation de nos campagnes de communication

sillywillyscraft

Useful, simple and does the job.

Turing Tumble

This is a pretty impressive little free app. Surprisingly, with a simple little optional question at the end of the checkout process, over half of our customers are answering the question. Thank you for offering this free resource, Union Works!

Static Jewellery

Useful app, super easy to install. Excellent support too. I asked if a few CSS changes could be made and they really went above and beyond. Highly recommended.

Pos Display

Very useful- simple to install

Whenigetone

Good app,.Just added it, was easy to install.